Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Title: June 16 - 20 Chat thread Joke Week!

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Default June 16 - 20 Chat thread Joke Week!

Joke week. Post your joke (using the spoiler), must be clean and non offensive. Let's see how many new ones we can post.

Q. What do you get if you mix a rabbit with a snake?

Spoiler: show

A. A jump rope!

Flablo is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: June 16 - 20 Chat thread Joke Week!

What Kind Of Ties Do Pigs wear?

Pig Stys!

HAHAH. =P
    "You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you."
    -Dale Carnegie

Flablo,

glamorousgirl Guest

LOL! Dis does look like a funny chat thread for me! Hi everyone!

How're you?

celeste is offline Explorer

What kind of dance do you do on a trampoline?
    hip-hop!

Q. What kind of critters do Secret Agents like?

A. Spy-ders!

Addison is offline Amateur Gamer

hiya peeps. I decided I'm not going to quit. I'm just going to take some breaks, and stuff.

..Should I be happy we are friends, or sad because that is all we will ever be?..
    WARNING:
    I am Queen Talks-A-Lot. ♥♥♥ Call me Addie.

cherry101461 Guest

I don't have a joke =/
    I love my new avatar ^.^
    I think he's hot.

Flablo is offline Amateur Gamer

Addison..you we're thinking of.. QUITTING!??! *Legasp*

Anyway..

I have swimming lessons (Agian) Today. Its just the start, so I'll have them for quite a while. Its for Star 1, & 2. (I got lucky - I don't have to repeat Star 1 only agian, I can get Star 2 at the same time - I just hae to Improve my front crawl.)

Do any of you have any Tips for the Backcrawl (I whacked my hand Into the wall the other day, lol, because I went croocked - the life gaurd(Teacher) Gave me some tips on how to avoid that happening) And or Front crawl? (I have the Issue(s) with "Ones arm stronger then the other" Although my frontcrawl's gettingbetter!)

If I don't complain about It (I have Swimteam and Swimming lessons In the same Day I think. I have to get down to swim team for 8am, meaning I'll probally have to wake up around 7:30 or, 7:00AM. Alot earlier then I usually do. Then I need to get on my Sunscreen / Swimsuit, / other... then rush down to the pool. Depending on how long that takes, yeah..That's gonna be weird to get used too. I'm hoping I can get the STAR 1, and STAR 2, This year, My mother says, If I don't complain, I might be able to get Star 3, and 4, maybe even more. I highly doubt over 4 though, but 4 Levels In one year? Wow! That'd be good.

The Lifegaurd says that In level 6 you have to learn the Butterfly Stroke. then In the Brownze Medallion thing, you have to do 20 something Laps of the pool, In under 14 minutes! Then you go onto a few more levels, then Junior life gaurds, then you can become a life gaurd when you're Old enough. I doubt I'll complain about this, maybe for the morning ones, doubt It though, and um.. Because I love to swim? xP

Anyway. I love swimmminggg.

Gah. 2 hours seems like, forever. @___@
    "You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you."
    -Dale Carnegie

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Okay, I have a joke for you all.
    This is one of my favorites.

A man was once driving his car along a forgotten back road in a eastern country, sometime along the way his car started to make funny noises and sputtered and stopped. - Thank goodness it was right in front of the Monastery where some kind monks lived.

They welcomed him with open arms and fed him a nice hot meal and gave him a room to sleep for the night. - during the night, however. He heard some strange noises. Thinking it was just the Monastery he ignored it and rolled over and went back to sleep for the night.

The next morning he thanked the Monks for the meals and for fixing his car and made his way along the road.

A few months later, he was driving his car along the same road when it broke down again.
    The kind monks welcomed him into the Monastery and once again fed him a nice hot meal and gave him a room to sleep in. - Again he heard the noise in the middle of the night and rolled over to sleep.

This time at breakfest the next morning he asked once of the monks about it.
    The monk replied "I will show you where the noise is coming from but first you must prove your patience, and become a Monk." - The Man inquired how he must do it and the Monk replied once again "You must count every blade of grass and every sand pebble on the beach." - The Man agreed and left on his journey.

Three years later he arrived back at the Monastery.
    The monk smiled - greeting him as he had back on those fateful nights - and asked him if he had any success on the journey.

The Man replied with the numbers of blades of grass and the sand pebbles.

With great joy the Monk exclaimed "Wonderful! Now I shall show you where the noise was coming from." - And walked towards the back of a large hall in the Monastery.

Finally, after a few minutes of walking the dark halls they arrived at a wooden door.
    The Monk smiled and turned to the man and explained "You must prove your patience once more, the noise is behind the door."

The Man nodded - slightly confused - and opened the wooden door.
    Behind the first there was a Jaded door, with a diamond knob.

Door, after door, after door he opened. - Doors of Gold, silver, metals and woods.
    Finally after opening many doors the Monk exclaimed - "This is the last door!"

The man paused for a moment, taking it in. - This was the moment he had worked so hard for.
    Slowly he turned the knob and saw:

Oh wait, I can't tell you... You're not a monk.
    Last edited by Ashley Preciousfable; 06-17-2008 at 04:25 PM.
    mitmat123 likes this.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast