Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Flablo is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: July 21th weekly chat

Nice, You seem busy!

I don't go to the Movies much, personally. theres a small one downtown, but I only go on the rare occasion of when a movie Is In town that I absolutely HAVE To see.

(sorry about the youtube link thinggyyyy)
    "You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you."
    -Dale Carnegie

blubbleslatte Guest

I will be seeing Kitt Keredege an American girl with a French Exchange student

Soccerchamp098 Guest

Duuuuuuuuuude ..... you are sooooooo lucky!!!!!

Nothing ever exciting ever happens to me .... hopefully going to my new school will help (:

Have fun, it's a REAL good movie (:

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

np flablo

Blubbles, have fun. My daughter has hosted foreign exchange students for the last two years. She had great kids both times. Have fun!

Soccer, how exciting. You'll have a good time. I'm sure you'll meet some great friends.

PofNatey Guest

wow roselake you have had quite a summer!
    I haven't seen any movies this summer lol

Rowan Guest

Sounds like everyone has been having a super summer!

We've seen a few great movies. Wall-E was my favorite and good for kids. The new Dark Knight was cool but too scary for lil ones for sure.

I haven't seen any seapals for sale yet. I'm just chugging along, working, bar-b-qing, boating, swimming and hoping school never starts LOL!

Seapal's Is soon getting a store locater, whooo!! xD Lets hope It releases soon.

anyway, You seem busy as well, Freya! i want to see WALL-E When It comes to the theater In town. that would be neat - I hear Its very good. well, that Is If WALL-E Does come In. Lalalaalalala...wow, a lot of new webkinz news. I'm very excited for the underwater rooms.

Guess what??? I just got the toucan and Crocodile, Trouble Is.. I HAVE NO NAMES. xD
    Last edited by Flablo; 07-24-2008 at 11:21 AM.
    "You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you."
    -Dale Carnegie

Freya, PofNatey, good to see you guys!!!! I'm glad your summer is going well. I AM definitely going to have to see Wall-E.

Flabo, i named my toucan Robinson Crusoe and the crocodile, Crocodile Rock. (an old Elton John song). I love them!

Yeah?? those are cute names

I think I'm ging to name my Toucan "Sam" as I also love FROOT LOOPS And My sister's guinea pig used to be called Sam - He was more of a family pet, but none the less he liked her best.

Hey Freya! I haven't seen you In awhile, hows It going?
    -Dale Carnegie

flablo, i like sam. I almost used it too. lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast