Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Default July 21th weekly chat

Have you been to the movies yet this summer? I went to the drive-in and saw Get Smart and Hancock a few weeks ago. I want to see the new Batman movie.

celeste is offline Explorer

Default Re: July 21th weekly chat

We went to see WAL-E earlier this summer. It was great... I loved it!

Flablo is offline Amateur Gamer

ROSSEEELAAKKKEEE.

That Is wayyy too strange. We went to see get smart last week while on vacation with our Grandparents! I enjoyed It, although there were a few uh........yeah, Parts, If you know what I mean. Then again my grandma said It should have been more funny - but I have never seen the episode. Apparently there's a scene where the Original bad guy was In It, from the T.V. Series?

Anyway, Its great to be back - although I'm tired After the Trip back (five hours, Yikes!)

Anyway, You guys had some Intresting chat(s) While I was away. :0)

I hope you all survived with me =P

Anyways.

We had youth events starting at 10PM, till 11:30PM If everything went well, otherwise It would end earlier.

We had a new event (theres some during the day, volleyball turneys, etc) Called "Canoe Wars"! Two people go Into each Canoe (its a 2v2 game, two rounds are gaurenteed for sure) And then one has to stay In the canoe, while the other can go out and try and tip the others, you have no paddles, and must go around the Buoy paddling with your HANDS... I could've been a really fast swimmer but we had to wear Life Jackets. =P

On the first Youth event, It was called "Amazing Grace" It was a movie played at the chapel, started at 7:00, and ended around 9:30 - It was boring at some points, but was very Intresting. It was based off of the slavery, and how they stopped It.

Then the next two youth events was Volleyball, I think. at two? No, No, wait, It was 3v3 Basketball, And Oppie ball In the night. I began to play Oppie ball, ended up leaving because It was way too confusing, and I hate soccer.
    (Oppie ball Is when you run after the ball, and you can tackle peeps below the Waist, and such and such)

A kid apparently tackled another Kid, who ended up with a broken wrist and arm. YIKES!!!

Then on the next night...

there was Volleyball, I think?
    Along with Capture the flag In the night (Witch was AWESOME!!!) With glow In the dark flags. (:

A team was on the golf course, and the other one near the main building. they each ahd code words, I over heard some kid telling the kids that were watching so they wouldn't get In trouble, the Codes So... I could go around everywhere Without anyone suspecting me! xD

Then the next day, they either had more volleyball, or Dodgeball? In the night It was Ratchet ball
    (Played In tennis courts, three tables for protection - flag In the canoe, If you get hit, your out. you must tie the flag to the fence.

Then ...
    Lets see...

They played Volleyball or Dodgeball, again, I'm pretty sure Volleyball - they played dodgeball on the last day. And Oppie ball (surprisingly!)

on the last day, Of youth week, there was Dodgeball, and a movie (Narnia) At the chapel, orginally was going to be at teh tennis courts, but Uh,... yeah, It was raining. xP

Anyway, We had a good time.

I played most of the youth events, It was my first year being able to Participate!
    "You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you."
    -Dale Carnegie

Soccerchamp098 Guest

Hey People!!

So, how is everybody?

Yep, I have been to the free movies, saw the Kit Movie, & Prince Caspian.

I've been real bored lately .... tomorrow I am going to the free movies (again), going bowling with my church group, and having a friend sleepover.

Today I have been chilling ....... missing my best friend who is in another state!!!!!!

Dumdumdumdumdumdumdumdumdumdumdumdumdumdumdumdumdumdumdumdum

I've ran out of things to say ......... peace (:

Yup, Yup..Peanut butter balls taste good ~~~~

Had to get It out :3

Man, My Activity DIED While on Vac. D: D: D: *****!!! xD
    "You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you."
    -Dale Carnegie

Flablo, flag football with glow in the dark flags sounds awesome. I'll have to remember that. You had a fantastic week. I'm glad you shared it with us!

Soccerchamp, Wow, 2 movies already and more to come, plus bowling with your youth group! Aren't you the lucky one.

I'm glad you guys are having an enjoyable summer!

Well, I know I am =P

How's your summer going, roselake?

(Wow, I just realized --- we're not going to have ANY Yard left soon enough, If my dad keeps expanding the pond!(Hes thinking of putting a pathway to the pond now next year :idjut2 Anyway, at least we get Pretty fish that way! :thumbup: I really like the Butterfly koi he picked up - there sooooo cute!
    -Dale Carnegie

celeste is offline Explorer

Wow Flablo! That sounds like a fun time at camp! Are you worn out from all those games?

Soccerchamp, what did you think of Prince Caspian? Did you have a favorite part? My family really enjoyed that movie.

Yup!

I'm actually really tired - even after a good night's sleep.

But..

I have...

Skater boi stuck In my head.

wanna hear? =P

Sorry, Roselake

I remember a time when I hated Avril Lavigne, because everyone was like "O-M-G!! ITS AVRIL!!! OMG!!!" Now You barely ever hear anything about her, what happened??? (I hope that happens to the Jonas Brothers..)

Anyway, I'm actually listening to her music now, and I enjoy It. :#)

So, I'm pretty much done talking for now -- I might go work on a story. I might not, I'm not much for writing. I enjoy It, I mean, but, I get stumped after the first five or so pages. so Nothing really every happens after that - Maybe I should actually try writing really hard..
    Last edited by Flablo; 07-23-2008 at 11:54 AM.
    -Dale Carnegie

Well this summer has been tooooooooo busy. I've been to 10 grad parties, 4 weddings, hosted a grad party for dd and have been to one family reunion and have 2 more labor day weekend. Plus football season is starting, so i'm busy with ds. I've only been to the movies once this summer and i'd like to go again.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast