Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree78Likes

Title: I've had it already.

Yoshinator is offline Master Gamer

Default I've had it already.

Ok aside the topic's name, I'm SICK of FRI/FR. Simply due to the fact of our members that really would choose to ignore the rules(MOST of our members) such as posting rude comments on our chat page which Ashley has had to close down about 5 OTHERS due to the rules being broken and despite her repeating it like a broken record they choose to ignore it. I am sick of being called mean for helping our members by telling them rules and what not to do! Older members who had common sense gave us rep for it, most new ones call us mean, or a jerk and WE get punished for trying to help the new members. I'm sick of the smart talkers on this site who some times wont care for another's opinion at all and would rather think everyone else is wrong but they are right when in reality they can't face the COLD HARD truth at all and wont admit they are wrong. I am sick of the inactive status our staff has besides poor Ashley who is stuck doing most of the heavy loads, but NOOOOO they wont accept new staff members? Why! Also if you haven't noticed the Insiders application has become active BUT a lot of the new members who have BARELY any posts and are way to new get accepted like lightning but when Me and Gabby tried to sign up and since we have been here for a long time and have a LOT more posts by the thousands we don't get accepted? Why is that. That makes no logical sense and I will NOT pull my punches on *edited*. I am sorry to call you out but you annoy me for God knows why? You like to push my buttons and that makes me very mad.

Now that FRI got my bite its time for FR's turn. SOE ruined this game, plain and simple. The players are corrupt and rude and NEVER EVER follow the rules. I am sick of people bullying other members so they can add to their little egos. I am SICK of the word rares, it is over used and no one really knows what they are anymore. I hate that the combat is ruined so an idiot can play by smashing 1 and 2 on the keyboard and abuse potions and orbs in a duel or a battle. The Old one was WAY more challenging. They let people be rude and snobby and those who report get ignored but NOOOO when they report for a retarded reason we get in trouble. Stupid this game has gone DOWNHILL faster then fast and it won't be getting any better and has lost my respect.

I am Yoshinator speaking my free willed mind. GOOD NIGHT
    Last edited by Ashley Preciousfable; 09-23-2012 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Please be polite when you are looking to help another member :)

1st Generation Free Realmer
    3rd Generation Insider

GabbyClark1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: I've had it already.

Well said. *I second this*
    Yoshinator likes this.
    Spoiler: show
    Check out my poems thread. And no link o.o Find it yourself under the creative writing section o.o

TheFlyingTurtle is offline Master Gamer

I didn't know there was a rule breaking problem here at FRI, that's not very good. As for Ashley being the only staff on most of the time, I think you should look at your second paragraph. The game isn't as good as it used to be. Old players stopped playing. The staff are old players. Oh, and I completely agree with your second paragraph. I don't know why I still play, but I do.
    IGN: James Bigpeach

frogguy213 is offline Pro Gamer

Unfortunately, over time people have been seeming to become more and more rude over the internet. However, I think a lot of your problems would be gone if you only talked to the people you cared about and ignored the rest. Harsh, but, unfortunately, a lot of FR's fan base can be harsh at times. As the game is free, we tend to get more and more trolls, chat spammers and rude people, and this sadly has upset many people. I have nothing against the free members, but some of them are just there to annoy.

Shrek so Drek "Ogres are like Onions" #Shreklife

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

I won't deny I agree with most of this, (though I do find some bits of it quite ironic)

But we get it. "$OE are cheap. $OE have messed up FR. No staff members get on here."
    We. get. it.
    There are far too many members, who post this, I agree with them, but it annoys me very much as I figured this out ages ago. I'm sure, that other people figured this out ages ago.

Also, as with what Frogguy said, it's free (well most of it is), there will be spammers, trolls, that stuff.
    So, if you want to get rid of them, Free Realms goes PTP, and therefor $OE becomes even cheaper.
    No-Win. I'm afraid that's just life.
    kylar10 likes this.
    hello

PirateJack is offline Master Gamer

Well you have to give the staff credit they are doing what they can to fix those problems and they do have jobs and other stuff so they can't be on all the time to fix the problems we are having it is up to the member to be good and not to have a member come on and clean up after them. And I bet if the site were "better" we would have some more time to do fun things.
    Done.

DespicableDani is offline Master Gamer

I totally agree with all of this.
    Members take advantage of some-what active staff and post whatever they want.
    SOE... I'm not even going to go there.
    Well said Yoshi.
    My adventure ends here.

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

You're right.

Yoshinator is offline Master Gamer

@TFT, I forgot they made someone a mod but I cant remember her name so I didn't mention her.

@Frogguy, Most times I do talk with them. So I try at least.

@Jack, I will give them some credit here and there but I don't think you read the whole thing cause I had stated why some of us don't bother to tell the newer members the rules.

@Danny, short and simple you agree.

@Kelvin, two words and you agree.

1st Generation Free Realmer
    3rd Generation Insider

Paulina Ambermace is offline Master Gamer

Hmm...
    I think what you call "breaking the rules" is actually trolling, really..
    No offense.
    "You may not like him, Minister, but you can't deny.. Dumbledore's got style."
    -Kingsley Shacklebolt

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast