Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Addison is offline Amateur Gamer

Default It's a Sleeping Waffles & Pancakes chat thread for the 25th

--------March 25th--------
    Well, Howdy Doody everyone!
    You maybe thinking..What the heck? The Sleeping Waffles and Pancakes chat thread? Pssh, I was laughing when I typed it. Today is National Waffles Day, National Pancakes Day, and National Sleep Day. I thought the creative thing to do was to make the sleeping pancakes and waffles chat thread! :] So, everyone that is on Spring Break this week, take advantage of National Sleep day, and SLEEP LATE! My Spring Break was last week, so sadly, I have to go to school today. :[..Did you know that if you don't get at least 8 hours of sleep a night, that your chances of getting diabetes increase? Make sure to get atleast 8 hours of sleep a night so that your chances of getting diabetes don't increase. It's true, I saw it on 60 Minutes a few weeks ago.
    QUESTION OF THE DAY---*You must answer this*
    What is your favorite PG rated movie? Mine is Enchanted. I saw that in the theaters in December, and I absolutely loved it. I got the soundtrack for Christmas.
    WHAT'S GOiNG ON IN ADDiSON'S LIFE TODAY?
    Spring break is over. That means school. Yes, I am going to school today. I had an awesome spring break and I am glad to see my friends again!
    Everyone that is home sick, feel better. Everyone that is on spring break, enjoy it. Everyone that has to go to school, like me, hang in there.!
    **I know you don't know me personally, but it would mean an awful lot if you prayed for my neighbor's dad. My neighbor's dad is 70 something years old and fell in his house the other day. He has lung failure and heart failure. He is struggling through life, and he needs to pass on. Now, some of you are probably thinking, why would you want someone you love to die? Well, sometimes it's better if they died, if they are struggling, and have bad illnesses. So, please pray for him. Thanks a bunch.**
    Last edited by Addison; 03-25-2008 at 01:41 AM.

..Should I be happy we are friends, or sad because that is all we will ever be?..
    WARNING:
    I am Queen Talks-A-Lot. ♥♥♥ Call me Addie.

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: It's a Sleeping Waffles & Pancakes chat thread for the 25th

Well, we're on Spring Break here this week. Family is here so we are having fun. Not a lot of computer time though.

Addison, i'll pray for your neighbors family. Its nice that you care enough to ask. I always think i'm glad to pray for people because when i'm in a crisis situation i want people to pray for me too.

It is stillllll cold here in OHIO.

Rowan Guest

Very cool chat thread Addison. I keep thinking of the donkey on Shrek "and in the morning - I'm making waffles"! Is Shrek PG - that's one of my favorites.

I can't wait to see Enchanted, it comes out on blu-ray soon and I'll watch it then!

So...Is anyone going to do the chat thread?
    Or shall I do it for Wednesday? I guess I'll do it again, since no one said they would.

..Should I be happy we are friends, or sad because that is all we will ever be?..
    WARNING:

Rowan Guest

Sure Addison, go for it. Night Night

LOL, I'll go for it!
    Night! I will be up for awhile! And then I will make the chat at a surpriseee timmmeee...heehee

WARNING: