Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Addison is offline Amateur Gamer

Default It's a Pluto Chat thread for the Week - starting March 19th

----------------------MARCH 19th-----------------------------
    On March 19th 1915, Pluto was first photographed but was not named a planet. Later on, (Not sure when) They declared it a planet. Now, I think (Not quite sure) people are still debating whether pluto is really a planet. Or it has been declared NOT a planet. *I don't keep up with this stuff* Please correct me if I am wrong.
    Pluto is also the name of a very precious dog in Disney. No other than Mickey Mouse's dog!
    QUESTION OF THE DAY for March 19th---*You must answer this*
    If you are in school, is it your spring break? If you are not in school, just say if your area is on spring break. I am on Spring Break this week.
    *WHAT'S GOING ON IN ADDiSON'S LIFE for March 19th?*
    Well, as I mentioned it is Spring Break. My dad is works from home (As a Computer Consultant) so he is home with my brother and I. My mom works at a Doctor's office (As an x-ray tech) so she's not home. My brother and I are probably going to chill out and watch TV get on the computer stuff like that. It's been storming since Monday and it's supposed to storm again today. It's been thunder that has shook the house and lightening that has lit up the room. :[ Bad stuff. We have gotten 5 inches of rain SO FAR. All this started Monday night. It is supposed to rain all day today and then it's supposed to be over with.
    I don't like being cooped up inside all day when it's Spring Break...
    I wish everyone a wonderful wednesday! :] Don't forget Easter is coming up soon! Today is also the last day of winter! Tomorrow we welcome Spring!
    ----------------------MARCH 20th-----------------------------
    Sir Isaac Newton died on March 20th, 1727. He found out about Gravitational pull and force, and lots of stuff about the Law of Matter. Science stuff. We learned about him in science just last week. What a coincidence. Also, John Lennon married someone named Yoko Ono March 20th, 1969. The Beatles also released their song "Can't buy me Love" in 1964. Today is also the first day of spring!
    QUESTION OF THE DAY for March 20th-- *You must answer this*
    What's your favorite Beatles song? Mine is Come Together and Yellow Submarine.
    *In honor of the first day of Spring today, you must type in GREEN for grass. Only on March 20th. Let's see how many people actually read my post....*
    WHAT'S GOING ON IN ADDISON'S LIFE TODAY?
    Nothing. It's done storming and our creek is flowing...It's still Spring Break, so I have nothing to do. lol..We might see the new movie College Roadtrip today.
    --------------------MARCH 21st-----------------------------
    Today is the Last day of Spring Break for me. *Sigh* it's been fun. Today is also Good Friday. March 21st is Preschool Teacher Appreciation Day! So let's say thanks to all the preschool teachers out there. The second day of Spring is also here. I hope everyone is having nice weather, and if you are traveling, Travel safe. :]
    QUESTION OF THE DAY--*You must answer this*
    Is anyone traveling for Easter? I am not. I am staying home with my mom, dad, and brother.
    WHAT'S GOING ON IN ADDiSON'S LIFE TODAY?
    Today I am going over to my neighbor's house, probably play in the creek, play Wii, Computer, TV, spend some time with the dogs, Shoot some hoops, etc. Then we might see College Roadtrip today. If you look up at my other days, we were supposed to see it earlier, but we didn't have time. I doubt we will get to it today, but we are trying. My mom said if we can't, we will do it this weekend for sure.
    ---Today you need to type in PINK . Why? You may ask...Well, because I'm goofy, and I love the color pink. xD---
    Wishing everyone a Happy Friday! Look out for Blubbles chat thread for Saturday. :] This wonderful one will be closed. xD lol

Last edited by Addison; 03-21-2008 at 01:28 AM.

..Should I be happy we are friends, or sad because that is all we will ever be?..
    WARNING:
    I am Queen Talks-A-Lot. ♥♥♥ Call me Addie.

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: It's a Pluto Chat thread for the 19th

Great post Addison! By the way, i love your name.

Spring Break is next week for us. Kids and grandkids all coming home for Easter and then spending next week. We will have fun........and be very busy.

Thanks!
    I bet you guys will have fun.
    We might go to My grandma's for Easter, we don't know yet.

..Should I be happy we are friends, or sad because that is all we will ever be?..
    WARNING:

Rowan Guest

Finally I have a few minutes to play!

I love the chat thread Addison! Pluto is my favorite and I especially enjoyed hearing about you and getting to know you a little better. I can tell you're going to be a lot of fun to have around.

We're going to Disney in April and I'm sure we'll see Pluto there. Now about the science.....you're light years ahead of me on astronomy.

Thanks again for the chat thread.

Let's keep this one open for a few days and call it the weekly thread so more people come by!

I gave you a sticky

Default Re: It's a Pluto Chat thread for the Week - starting March 19th

Thanks Freya!
    You didn't answer the question of the day...

WARNING:

blubbleslatte Guest

I am not on spring break

Aw, That stinks Bubbles.
    When's your break?

So this thread is going to stay open until next Wednesday?
    Last edited by Addison; 03-19-2008 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

WARNING:

glamorousgirl Guest

OMG! Guys! So long...no talk! LOL! PM me if u wanna talk with me!

Hey Glamor!
    Stay around and chat for awhile! Let's see how many pages we can get before the week is up.

WARNING:

Rowan Guest

Oh my favorite Beatles song is Imagine!

(this thread will stay open until Friday midnight - then I will re-open Blubbles chat thread for Saturday March 22)

(then Glamorous Girl will open a chat thread for Sunday March 23)
    Last edited by Rowan; 03-20-2008 at 03:17 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast