Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Addison is offline Amateur Gamer

Default It's the Golden Rule Chat thread for the 26th

---March 26th---
    The Golden Rule. There is a song about it. Treat others the way you want to be treated. We hear it all the time! But why do some people not follow it? Bullying. It's against the law. We have had some bullying issues in the last few weeks at my school, and when I was thinking about what to do for the theme of this chat thread, that just came to my mind. Well, no. The Golden Rule or Bullying has nothing to do with March 26th. But, I think the Golden Rule is very important. Please follow it!
    QUESTION OF THE DAY---*You must answer this*
    Are you happy with the people that got voted off Dancing with the Stars? If you didn't watch it, just simply say, "I didn't watch it." Well, I did watch it, and I thought it was a very good choice. Both of them danced like they had two left feet. *Not to be rude*. My favorite probably has to be the comedian. I forgot his name, but he is HILARIOUS!
    WHAT iS GOiNG ON iN ADDiSON'S LiFE TODAY?
    School...........School...........School......We are having a substitute teacher named Doug in Art. lol.

..Should I be happy we are friends, or sad because that is all we will ever be?..
    WARNING:
    I am Queen Talks-A-Lot. ♥♥♥ Call me Addie.

glamorousgirl Guest

Default Re: It's the Golden Rule Chat thread for the 26th

Hi Addison! There was a fire on my school so that means........ No school today!! Tomorrow is my Spelling Bee and reading Comprehension contest!! I hope I win something!

Rowan Guest

Hi everyone!

Good luck on your contests tomorrow Glam! Sounds fun!

Addison we watched Enchanted last night! The movie came out a week or so ago on blu-ray or DVD and I wasn't paying attention - we picked it up and watch it last night. I can see why that movie is your favorite. I LOVED it!! Our whole family did.

I have not seen Dancing with the Stars this season at all.

Well, as they say in project runway, carry on!

Addison is offline Amateur Gamer

Wasn't in fabulous? I LOVED IT.

Well, since no one is online except for me, i guess i'll do the chat thread, AGAIN. lol.
    Unless someone shows up and wants to do it, considering i've done it twice in a row. xD
    Last edited by Addison; 03-26-2008 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

..Should I be happy we are friends, or sad because that is all we will ever be?..
    WARNING:
    I am Queen Talks-A-Lot. ♥♥♥ Call me Addie.