Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

glamorousgirl Guest

It's a Best Friends Forever Weekend Chat thread starting the 28!

Hi! The reason of why the title is like that is becouse it was the march 28 when me and some of my friends promissed each othe we would be friends forever!!

Question of the day:

If you could be a fantasy animal,what one woul you be?

I'd like to be a Pegasus!!

Hey people! I won first place on the Spelling bee and I am so happy!!(and excited)

I was really nervous though!

Rowan Guest

Default Re: It's a Best Friends Forever Chat thread for the 28!

Congratulations on winning the spelling bee!! Fabulous news, thanks so much for sharing that with us!

I would love to be a dragon! Breathing fire to protect my young, yep that would be me. Like Donkey's girlfriend in Shrek, can you tell I love that movie?! LOL

Addison is offline Amateur Gamer

Heyy!! You copied my thingy! Question of the dayy!! lol jk

Congrats on the bee.

..Should I be happy we are friends, or sad because that is all we will ever be?..
    WARNING:
    I am Queen Talks-A-Lot. ♥♥♥ Call me Addie.

kitten1462 is offline Amateur Gamer

I would want to be a pheonix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They can die and be reborn!!!!!! Sorry, I LOVE harry potter. I read all seven books, and seen all 5 movies. They are good.

Sorrry, I don't read all the words in the chat thread all the time. Congrats on the spelling bee!!!! You must be a REALLY good speller. I won storytelling 2 days ago and my dad was in the building that day and my libarian said I was the best! But a spelling be is much harder.
    Last edited by kitten1462; 03-29-2008 at 07:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Welcome to the Wonderful land of Narnia! Only a wardrobe away! Please visit my blog! It needs cool peeps like you! LOL Here is a link: http://kitttensabouteverythingblog.wordpress.com/

waltdisneyworld2008 Guest

Default Re: It's a Best Friends Forever Weekend Chat thread starting the 28!

I would be a unicorn!

Rowan Guest

That's the cutest little kitty coming out of the tea cup disney world! We're going to Disney for spring break in April. I can't wait!

Rowan Guest

I'm pretty excited about upcoming changes to VPI! I don't know any details yet but have you all seen Justin's post?! Click HERE

glamorousgirl Guest

Hey kitten! Congrats! I love HArry Potter too! I read the 4th book! Gotta read the 5th!