Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Default IRL: Training Techniques

IRL = In Real Life

So here is the story. The soccer season is coming up. I've got to build up my stamana and courage for soccer. I have to keep on running and I can't hesitate at all when it's going to be head on with the opponent. So I need any training techniques you've got for building up stamana and courage or just soccer training.

I also play golf. In the summer, I enter some tournaments in order to qualify for the U.S. Kids World Championship in Georgia. I also enter some CYO and local tournaments as well. I'm pretty good, but I need to build up my self-confidence and strength. If you have any techniques for training, I'll be glad to have them.

Please note that I would like routines. So please don't say, "Just do push ups and sit ups". Please state a list of exercises I should do, how long I should do each exercise, and in what order. Thank you in advance, and have a nice day.
    Last edited by Jonathan Copperflare; 03-13-2010 at 09:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Bananas are awesome. Bananas are yellow. Since, yellow is a banana's color and bananas are awesome, yellow is awesome.