Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Inspiration

Jake Page is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Inspiration

Hello all! This post is just going to be me getting things off my chest about FreeRealms. For me it has gotten to the point where I don't want to login to see how much SOE has screwed it up. I was here during the golden years and it was awesome and I admit it is looking bleak right now... But you have to have hope sometimes, Atleast to just make yourself believe it will get better instead of becoming a wasteland. Yes, SOE needs to stop being lazy and put some effort in and the FRI mods need to come back and kick the bots to the curb, I agree. But for now all we can do is hope that something will change with FR to make it enjoyable again. I have seen in the last month alone so many of the origins on FRI leave and pretty much give up on it getting better but we have to BELIIIEVE! So yeah just felt like writing this inspirational something-or-other. If you made it to here thanks for reading. Till next time.... ~Jake Page
    Hello reader! You are currently looking at (Insert name here)'s signature!

Jake Page is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Re: Inspiration

Title should have been words of motivation.

ashfr is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Inspiration

I don't really understand anyone here though about Free Realms downfall or whatever, it's been bad since 2009. Dull game in general tbh.
    Last edited by ashfr; 01-18-2014 at 06:47 PM. Reason: I am, however, an idiot.