Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Pandamonaeus is offline Master Gamer

Default If I see this question one more time on Y!A...

Actually, it's been around Facebook, Yahoo! Answers community, and public forums of many kinds.

While I don't have anything against anime or wanting to see the new episodes of your favorite show, people really should not be worried about whether it's going to air on time. Think about what the people in Japan are going through. I'm sure you'll understand if One Piece or Bleach or Naruto skips a month or two.

The last question I saw on Yahoo! Answers just now was this, "I heard about what happened in Japan... is it gonna affect the airing of anime?" I genuinely hope I don't see these questions anymore >.<, even though most of them are asked innocently. Outside of FRI forums, have any of you seen people asking this around whether IRL or on other internet "forums"?

I mean, come on........ If you don't know, please spend 5 minutes reading a CNN article on this, that is all it takes :] Or, if you wish, just read some of the posts in the thread Ivis started - it gives information and is a quick read.

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫
    *PLEASE send me a message if you are selling me things, as I never remember to check back.*

Default Re: If I see this question one more time on Y!A...

Well number 1 i dont have a yahoo or facebook account >_<
    number 2 i think there are quite a few people who are japanese and live somewhere else also other people draw anime too but it might affect their population...
    number three i wonder if natural disasters are going to happen all around the world...Also Egypt is fighting...also where i live an earthquake s bound to happen ANYTIME its our turn to get it... :c

It isn't so much whether Japan has people free to draw anime, but more along the lines of how self-centered the question is considering the weight of things right now P: This post is not specific to anyone in particular but to people who await their anime in general.

Astrophysicists and seismologists said on CNN that there is no real correlation between the natural disasters happening, although it does seem like they are speeding up. But, in both sociology and psychology, we are taught that the human mind loves to falsely attribute one thing to another and find patterns where patterns do not exist.

Trust me, I feel ya. I live on the San Andreas fault.

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫
    *PLEASE send me a message if you are selling me things, as I never remember to check back.*

Well i live in Canada and they say an earthquake can happen anytime such as now. (dont really feel scared i trust god)

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

Albeit the question itself can seem a bit selfish.... but most of those who ask don't have much awareness of the world outside of themselves or don't fully understand the severeness of the situation.. Best thing to do is be patient with those who don't understand... and understand that some who ask... don't understand...If you understand XD
    Playing DCUO now

I know :] I told the person exactly what was going on and he was cool with it and admitted he was young and had no idea what was happening. It's a good thing for the younger generation to be aware, though... It does just take 5 minutes P:

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫

For a rundown yeah... XD And it's a good use of those five minutes XD
    Playing DCUO now

Very P: much better than wasting it watching commercials on TV. As a side note, before the invention of the DVR and Tivo, the average American spends 3 years of their lives watching commercials.

Urg, check the other earthquake thread. Posted something regarding the ***ushima Daiichi and Daini plants :/

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫

As I said before.. catastrophic seems to minimize the whole thing...
    Playing DCUO now

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Soulreaper View Post
    As I said before.. catastrophic seems to minimize the whole thing...

Seriously :/ running out of negative words to put to use here.

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫