Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    lightey1 is offline Explorer

Default I love Webkinz!

I love Webkinz! I have 68! If you don't know what webkinz are go here

www.webkinz.com

Cheeky Sam Guest

Default Re: I love Webkinz!

Hello Lighty. Welcome to VPI. Ask me anything you need to know about VPI or webkinz. I have been a member for along time and I ♥ them. I just got the Whimsey Dragon from my cousin. She knew I was dying for one.

unicornlover10 Guest

We all like love webkinz. There's 60,000 people that like Webkinz on this site
    www.webkinzinsider.com

Cheeky Sam Guest

If only they come to this site and spent as much time as they spend on wi as they do here.

Flablo is offline Amateur Gamer

If only they come to this site and spent as much time as they spend on wi as they do here.

Alot of people won't come to VPI. Actually, they'll join, Leave, then SAY They're an Active member - Why? Because.. No one Likes Kookeys.

Reasons to Dislike Kookeys..?

• Kookey's Devoplers apparently Left the site alone and haven't done anything In like, FOREVER.(This Is rumor based)
    • There movements are jerkys, I've heardd ALOT of bad things about this site - I was debating getting a Kookey If they were cheap, but After hearing all this.. No, Unless there $2, I highly doubt It(Oh, and $2, with tax Included.)

And Clubpenguin...That's not even a Virtual pet site! Its an MMORPG. Not A VPS. If you want to make an MMORPGI, Include WOW, Bots, Maplestory, and other.

Seapals, Isn't released. Alot of people are Dissapointed In shining stars, so they're OF COURSE, Going too Think 'Eww, seapals we'll be just as bad' Then Leave. Well, most are like that. I think, because they have Justins Help, & more Exeperience.

Buildabear, lets just face It -- Its not all THAT Great. Sigh.. The Username(s) are Confusing, I don't know any of my Information, besides my Email anymore - How am I supposed to remember That? I've been using one username for a few years now. Im used to that Username, not that confusing gibberish.

Beaniebabies, Is In progress but.. not popular.

**No offense to anyone who likes any of theese sites.**
    "You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you."
    -Dale Carnegie

Kade Wolfspotter is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Flablo View Post
    And Clubpenguin...That's not even a Virtual pet site! Its an MMORPG. Not A VPS. If you want to make an MMORPGI, Include WOW, Bots, Maplestory, and other.
    Well, it kind of is. It's always included in conversations when talking about Webkinz and the like and many, many people play both Webkinz and ClubPenguin.

Quote Originally Posted by Flablo View Post
    Buildabear, lets just face It -- Its not all THAT Great. Sigh.. The Username(s) are Confusing, I don't know any of my Information, besides my Email anymore - How am I supposed to remember That? I've been using one username for a few years now. Im used to that Username, not that confusing gibberish.
    Well, I have to say, I have only been a member for a week or so, but I am impressed with BABV. Spending the past week in BABV was like my first week in WW, that's how impressed I am with it. I had no idea it was so comprehensive and well put together, wish I'd joined much sooner! It's really nice to find a VP site that has all their features working as they should!

Cheeky Sam Guest

The people who say that all of the Virtual Pet's on this site are stupid, make me want to pop my head off.

Flablo is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Well, I have to say, I have only been a member for a week or so, but I am impressed with BABV. Spending the past week in BABV was like my first week in WW, that's how impressed I am with it. I had no idea it was so comprehensive and well put together, wish I'd joined much sooner! It's really nice to find a VP site that has all their features working as they should!
    Really? has It Improved That Much? I did join on the first day, Do remember(I really did, Join on the first day. Like, first first day. ) And Stayed for awhile -- but It just lost Intrest. It was confusing, there was nothing to do. I gave up on It, and I guess It's Improved a bit...?

I still think I'll always perfer WW. Maybe, seapals will get better then It.. I dont know... I just like Marine animals Alot.

(Do remember that they've been along longer then kookeys and such, so have had more time to release new things, and Improve - when It first came out It was Very Poorly done.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeky Sam View Post
    The people who say that all of the Virtual Pet's on this site are stupid, make me want to pop my head off.
    I'm not Saying they're all stupid....

Club Penguin Isn't a virtual pet site, really, Unless you consider the puffles to be one. Its a MMORPG.

MMORPG = Massivley Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game.

Buildabear, I'll be going back to see what It's like. I hope Its better.

and for Instance, I like shining stars - but hey, Its not Included In this site..(yet)

I like the looks of seapals.

Kookeys...
    don't get me started.
    "You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you."
    -Dale Carnegie

Kade Wolfspotter is offline Amateur Gamer

I agree with you in respect to Kookeys and... well, there's really not much to talk about in respect to Shining Stars. If there were secrets and some really interesting stuff that people could get excited about, it'd make a great addition here....

While I'll admit that Webkinz has added a ton of new things and has the market cornered on variety and interaction with items, there are alot of bugs that interfere with normal game play on a daily basis. I guess you can't win 'em all

Give BABV a try again, you'll be surprised, trust me...

Club Penguin may not be a VP site by your definition, but you have to agree that the "type" of game and its associations do fit within the boundaries of this site.

Hannah73 is offline Explorer

I strongly detest Shining Stars. You can't have a house, the clothes for your pet don't fit, and the games are lousy. (no offence)

I LOVE Webkinz on the other hand! I have 36 of them, and am getting my 37th, the Samoyed, today.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast