Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Default I just realized something.

So.. Yeah. I was battling in shrouded gloam earlier.. Doing the final battle ... And I looked over at the unconscious computer players. I came to a shocking realization.

With the number of times that our characters have been knocked out in battles, we must have some SERIOUS brain damage by now.

My character would be in a coma at this point. @.@ We need a Free Realms hospital!!!

... Well a known one. Not just the one hidden in Sanctuary.

.... And Seaside. Is that really even a hospital though?

(Oh well. xD)

Just took this from one of my responses: I was kidding when I started this thread but now I'm thinking.. Wouldn't it be cool to have a hospital you could walk into in FR? Kind of like that clothing shop in sanctuary. I wish they had more buildings like that!
    Last edited by Zalesana; 07-05-2012 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Typo! It's the brain damage! Ahh!

Epik R0ckZ is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: I just realized something.

I dont Want This game turning into one of those hospital role-plays but nice idea!
    Last edited by Epik R0ckZ; 07-05-2012 at 07:59 PM.

IGN: Epik R0ckZ, Thanks to Kayopuro for the avvie and siggy.

Ru∫y is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Epik R0ckZ View Post
    Did You Realy Need To Post This???

I find that saying that is very rude, Epic Rockz. She was just making a suggestion, and if you don't like her suggestion, then don't comment. The comment you made will only hurt someone's feelings.

As for me, I love the idea!

IGN: Toxic Ammie

Did You Realy Need To Post This???
    It's the open mic! Why not??

Edit: By the way.. Comments like this are what kept me from posting on FRI when I first joined. I'm not picking on you when I say this; I've seen it happening a lot to different people and I want to say something. I started in 2010 and the first post I made had an answer like this... It kept me from posting on this forum until last month. So yes, I made a pointless thread and I realize this (That was the point xD). I don't care about stuff like this anymore but no need to answer people this way! You never know how comments can effect people.

Quote Originally Posted by Ru∫y View Post
    I find that saying that is very rude, Epic Rockz. She was just making a suggestion, and if you don't like her suggestion, then don't comment. The comment you made will only hurt someone's feelings.

As for me, I love the idea!
    Why thank you. xD
    Last edited by Zalesana; 07-05-2012 at 08:12 PM.

I dont Want This game turning into one of those hospital role-plays but nice idea!
    Why thank you xD And trust me, I don't want it to turn into that either!

I was kidding when I started this thread but now I'm thinking.. Wouldn't it be cool to have a hospital you could walk into in FR? Kind of like that clothing shop in sanctuary. I wish they had more buildings like that!

BlueVelvet is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Zalesana View Post
    So.. Yeah. I was battling in shrouded gloam earlier.. Doing the final battle ... And I looked over at the unconscious computer players. I came to a shocking realization.

With the number of times that our characters have been knocked out in battles, we must have some SERIOUS brain damage by now.

My character would be in a coma at this point. @.@
    It's good thing we're cartoons then huh?