Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jaaaaaaaaack

Title: I was at a fair from 9AM to 8:30PM

Katlyn Oakdream is offline Master Gamer

Default I was at a fair from 9AM to 8:30PM

My town had our fair yesterday. It went from Friday to Sunday. So yesterday was the last day. I was too busy on Friday, had a Girl Scout thing on Saturday, so I went yesterday. I was there 2 hours before it started (it started at 11AM) because I went to church then came home, changed and went to my dad's car show that was held from 8AM-1PM. So we stayed at the car show for a little bit, then my dad ran home in his '73 Chevelle to get my sisters socks and shoes (because she was wearing flip flops and you weren't allowed on any ride if you had open toe shoes). We bought the day pass for $25 each then started riding. We went on the ferris wheel, a ride called the Avalanche. Then, we went on Cliff Hanger. Then we had a debate to whether or not go onto the Kamikaze. We finally decided to and we went upside down. My mom was like, "oh no" and stuff because this was our first fair (we were busy the last few years we lived here) and our first up-side down ride! We ended up getting off, getting in line for Cliff Hanger and ran into one of my friends. We rode the Avalanche, Cliff Hanger, and ferris wheel together. Then we saw one of my other friends in line for the Orbiter. So we went in line to talk to her. So of course, we had to get on (don't worry only us, her sister and her were in the line) when it was open. Now it opened and we got in. REMINDER: the Orbiter has no seat belts or anything else to keep you motion-less, just a metal bar. Me and my friend got in a blue one and my sister, my other friend, and my other friend's sister got in purple ones. It started up. It was my first time on this so I didn't know how to control any part of my body in a sideways, only a metal bar to keep you secure, fast machine. So I looked like my own ride. I was getting whipped around and then when it was a minute before it stopped, I hurt the top of my back, my friend got whiplash, and my sister bumped her ADULT tooth in the metal bar. My friend's whiplash got over in a minute, my back/neck still hurts, and my sister's tooth is better. I was yelling OW OW STOP THE RIDE OW OW STOP. I really should've said OW STOP I'M HURT STOP STOP STOP I'M HURT! instead. But it's over now. Then we git a Sno Cone and went down to the lower section with a "haunted mansion", a Monkey Maze, and a Cookoo House obstacle course. We went in all three. Then we went on little kid airplanes and spinning elephants and a "Wacky Worm" roller coaster. My friend hoped we didn't see any one from school and of course, we found our other friend. He was with his brother, his mom, and his other brother and sister who are twins. We went on the Super shot (a thing that goes up and drops you, like Tower of Terror in Disney). I swear, only me, my sister, and his little sister screamed. Then we went into the kiddie section and went on a really fast roller coaster that went in circles. Me and him were stuck in the same cart in the same ride as his brother, sister, and other brother and my sister. They laughed at us. But we did our best to stay away from each other (it was almost forcing him to crush me). After a few more kiddie rides, we went home and got McDonald's my sister threw up, I almost did. But we're better today but my neck hurts like crazy!
    Guess who's back, back again, Katlyn's back,
    Tell a friend
    Wanna help get more people back on FRI?? CLICK HERE

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: I was at a fair from 9AM to 8:30PM

I love fairs! Im glad y'all are feeling better after those experiences o:
    and that last ride you talked about, I love those! XD I crush my brothers accidently all the time on it c: ♥
    Katlyn Oakdream likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jaaaaaaaaack View Post
    I love fairs! Im glad y'all are feeling better after those experiences o:
    and that last ride you talked about, I love those! XD I crush my brothers accidently all the time on it c: ♥
    Well, there was a sign that the littler person (the guy) should sit in the space I was in. But it would've held up the ride. Me, my sister, my friend, and my other friend were the last people to get on. So, yeah.

If you're wondering, I'm better now, but my neck whiplash thing ended after 2 and a half weeks. It was not fun. Plus, we went camping, and it was all about hiking hills. It hurt!!!!!
    Tell a friend

ToriMistskater is offline Pro Gamer

Woah! Awesome!
    IGN: Tori Mistskater (Known As Emmmy, Blushing Cupcake, or Kylâ)
    Levi Lifesabor&Toxic Jac are real hobos!♥

Flamey is offline Master Gamer

Sounds pretty cool, and hope your back and neck feel better soon! XD That ride actually reminds me of this other ride I rode and my friend SQUISHED me to the side, not because she was fat or anything. o_o

Quote Originally Posted by Flamey View Post
    Sounds pretty cool, and hope your back and neck feel better soon! XD That ride actually reminds me of this other ride I rode and my friend SQUISHED me to the side, not because she was fat or anything. o_o
    I got better. AFTER 2 WEEKS!!!!!!
    Tell a friend

Owl Becca is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Flamey View Post
    My brother is heavier and taller then me so that happened to me before. It wasn't fun at all....

Other then that it sounds like you had a fun time. :3