Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title: I AM BORRRED

Default I AM BORRRED

Well i didnt know where to post this it either went in the Somebody Help or Open Mike Or Other Games section of this forums so i just posted here anyway this is what i wanted to say:

I am pretty much bored of FR and i beat all the games 2+ times at my house and looked for any other game to play for the past week or so but does anyone have a good recommendation of an online game and why? it has to be other then FR, Wizard 101, Twelve sky 2 Runescape WoW it also has to be free to play not pay to play and it has to be something like fr like fighting, shops, quests etc.

Games i've played and didnt like much:
    Twelve Sky 2
    Runescape
    Wizard 101

Games i've played and sorta liked:
    None.

Games i've liked:
    WoW (World Of Warcraft) (trial) btw for WoW is lvl 20 the highest you can go for trial accounts?

If you can find anything like WoW and dont have ot pay AND isnt any of the above i would be happy to try it c:
    TY
    Last edited by Jerry Steelchampion; 04-09-2011 at 05:54 PM.

Default Re: I AM BORRRED

anyone!!!!!?????

Pandamonaeus is offline Master Gamer

Um.... Eudemons Online? lol and Silk Road?

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫
    *PLEASE send me a message if you are selling me things, as I never remember to check back.*

Arthur Goldenhat is offline Amateur Gamer

i used to play Runescape, but its actually not that good, am lvl 72 there
    i would recommend ''Shaiya'' or ''Twelve Sky'' and ''Twelve Sky 2'' (I recommend Twelve Sky 2 its the best) , they are from Aeria Games - Join the Fastest Growing Free-to-Play Gaming Community, realy good games, they kinda look like WoW but the thing is that they are free!
    if you whiling to play Runescape i could sell you my lvl 72 char for something rare in Fr X]
    Last edited by Arthur Goldenhat; 03-31-2011 at 08:32 AM.
    http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv99/ArtaVur/Decorated%20images/22171973_l-1.jpg
    "I'm Xïf."
    I know your secret.

x] nty for the runescape because you have done everything there correct? but what is twelve sky 2 about? what do you do? whats it based on?

Quote Originally Posted by Pandamonaeus View Post
    Um.... Eudemons Online? lol and Silk Road?
    what are those about? lol

Pandamonaeus is offline Master Gamer

Silkroad is a combat-leveling MMORPG. Its kind of like a miniature WoW but the content isn't as difficult. Another one similar to it is Perfect World, which should be still free to play. You kill things, do quests, level, and gear up.

Eudemons is kind of different. While you do go out and level, get armour and stuff, the main focus is to 'compose' your pets to higher stars (levels) to be used in combat.

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫
    *PLEASE send me a message if you are selling me things, as I never remember to check back.*

Arthur Goldenhat is offline Amateur Gamer

yeah mostly everything x], Twelve Sky 2 is a fighting game first when you make your avatar you need to chose an avatar of tree, there is the snake clan char the tiger clan char and the dragon clan char, when you chose one of 'em you can change the hair eyes and all those stuff, and you chose your weapon to start with, you will be able to learn how to be able to fight with other weapons, but at the start you will only be able to fight with one weapon so chose what wepaon class you like must, each clan have its own map like snake clan has got there own map and so it goes for the other clans, you would be able to do groupes and go fight against the other clans in there maps, but you would die if you not strong enough lol, so leave that untill you get lvl up a bit high, you can do quests and learn new skills new gears new rides, monsters would attack you if you pass by any close of 'em, there is 3 servers and they are always packed up of ppl, night day or whene ever you play there is always lot of ppl playing it, every lvl you up you get some state points to add to your states you need to be a lil carfefull in there cause you need to know where to add each and not spread it all around, cause later when you lvl up high, you will need those states to beat some ppl in other clans, basicly its WoW for free hehe, and the map is as big as WoW so no worries bout that
    http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv99/ArtaVur/Decorated%20images/22171973_l-1.jpg
    "I'm Xïf."
    I know your secret.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Goldenhat View Post
    yeah mostly everything x], Twelve Sky 2 is a fighting game first when you make your avatar you need to chose an avatar of tree, there is the snake clan char the tiger clan char and the dragon clan char, when you chose one of 'em you can change the hair eyes and all those stuff, and you chose your weapon to start with, you will be able to learn how to be able to fight with other weapons, but at the start you will only be able to fight with one weapon so chose what wepaon class you like must, each clan have its own map like snake clan has got there own map and so it goes for the other clans, you would be able to do groupes and go fight against the other clans in there maps, but you would die if you not strong enough lol, so leave that untill you get lvl up a bit high, you can do quests and learn new skills new gears new rides, monsters would attack you if you pass by any close of 'em, there is 3 servers and they are always packed up of ppl, night day or whene ever you play there is always lot of ppl playing it, every lvl you up you get some state points to add to your states you need to be a lil carfefull in there cause you need to know where to add each and not spread it all around, cause later when you lvl up high, you will need those states to beat some ppl in other clans, basicly its WoW for free hehe, and the map is as big as WoW so no worries bout that
    Ok, cool i'll try it!

*update* Aurther i checked out 12 sky 2's trailer it looked good (currently downloading the game)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast