Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

Default how long does the Photoshop free trial on Adobe.com last?

I wanna know how long, in case I do it. And once it's over can you do it again?

Abiagail Coralmusic is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: how long does the Photoshop free trial on Adobe.com last?

It lasts 30 days, I don't think you can put it again to do another trail.
    I am a Tribute(fan) of the Hunger Games Trilogy. I am a HG Adict and I loved the movie. I am Team Peeta!
    THE HUNGER GAMES LEGEND BEGINS!

Yup, She's right. 30 days. I don't know if you can go through it after that again though; I highly doubt it. Depending on what version of the photoshop you get ( for example: CS4 or CS5 ) they use around a whole gig of memory. So if you get one of the programs, it would be better to download it to a desktop whereas it might be hard on a laptop. It could potentially slow it down or maybe even crash it depending on your memory usage. I was trying to decide between those or another program called Gimp a few weeks ago. Gimp ( GNU image manipulation program ) only uses a little more than 110 mb's compared to a whole gig for adobe's. They both pretty much have the same capabilites, but Gimp just has a different format. There is actually a hack for gimp where someone changed it to resemble Adobe Photoshop more since it seems more user friendly, and you can find it on google. Gimp is also free unlike Adobe after the trial. I chose Gimp over Adobe though. Even though it doesn't seem that easy to use at first, especially for a beginner like me, you can catch on real fast. I created my siggy with it. Good luck!
    Last edited by Brad Sharpsword; 07-22-2010 at 10:24 PM.

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Sharpsword View Post
    Yup, She's right. 30 days. I don't know if you can go through it after that again though; I highly doubt it. Depending on what version of the photoshop you get ( for example: CS4 or CS5 ) they use around a whole gig of memory. So if you get one of the programs, it would be better to download it to a desktop whereas it might be hard on a laptop. It could potentially slow it down or maybe even crash it depending on your memory usage. I was trying to decide between those or another program called Gimp a few weeks ago. Gimp ( GNU image manipulation program ) only uses a little more than 110 mb's compared to a whole gig for adobe's. They both pretty much have the same capabilites, but Gimp just has a different format. There is actually a hack for gimp where someone changed it to resemble Adobe Photoshop more since it seems more user friendly, and you can find it on google. Gimp is also free unlike Adobe after the trial. I chose Gimp over Adobe though. Even though it doesn't seem that easy to use at first, especially for a beginner like me, you can catch on real fast. I created my siggy with it. Good luck!
    Cool! Well, my mom probably won't let me use that, and yeah I'm not really good with measuring computer space but I know a gig is I think either the biggest or second to the biggest measurement. Well, thanks!

Yeah a gig is a little more than 1,000 mb's. A tetra is the biggest i believe. And no problem. Glad I could help!