Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

life00855 is offline Newbie Explorer

Default How do i get my account unsuspened if its been more than 2yrs

I Have been trying for so long but it always said (your account is currently suspended) Please help me i really want my account back

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: How do i get my account unsuspened if its been more than 2yrs

I've never been suspended before, so I'm not entirely sure how it works.

I would check whatever email you used to sign up for Free Realms with. You'll probably get a message from Free Realms saying why you were suspended and how long you're suspended for.

KitanaEdenia is offline Master Gamer

Two years is a long time...Like Zale said, dig through the email you used to sign up. You could try sending a ticket, too, but I don't know if you'll be able to do that with your account suspended...make a new one?

Code: Breaker is awesome.
    The stupid gif isn't working.
    I know it's small.

GriffinSilentgulf is offline Master Gamer

If the methods above don't work, you may be outta luck.

zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer

Yes, sending in a ticket explaining that you have learned your lesson, making it very polite and that you actually care about being unsuspended, may work.
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

You should have received an email notifying you for the cause of your suspension and for what duration. I was suspended for a week before for trolling. If you have been suspended for 2 years then it sounds to me like it was a permanent ban. I would try logging into the official forums and submitting a ticket/contacting SOE staff as others have suggested. Obviously you cant submit a ticket in game if you can not log in game because you are banned. If all else fails, just make a new account unless you have some rares etc. that you don't want to lose or something.

Brett Firemumbles is offline Master Gamer

2-year suspension seems to be a long sentence. If Life's account is banned, it should explicitly say so when Life logs in. I agree with EZ to log in the FROF and ask this problem in their forum. In addition, I don't think it would hurt to add in your request that you have lots of money to spend on SC items you've missed for the past 2 years. In the real world, money talks most of the time, ROFL.
    IGN: Brett Firemumbles - Any server will do... Just port!
    Follow your folly. Mine is playing "Free
    Pay Realms." - Anonymous (:

Pinktree2010 is offline Master Gamer

Unfortunately in 2011 accounts were banned for long periods of time but now that has been changed to permanent bans. Accounts that have been inactive for about 1 1/2 years have had their data removed from the game play. IE: You cannot receive your account back.
    Treeble-tastic!

-Limited IG time due to work-

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Pinktree2010 View Post
    Unfortunately in 2011 accounts were banned for long periods of time but now that has been changed to permanent bans. Accounts that have been inactive for about 1 1/2 years have had their data removed from the game play. IE: You cannot receive your account back.
    Well i find that a bit ridiculous o__o I mean more than 2 1/2 years sure. But I know a few friends that have come back after a year .____>
    Narwhales. Bai.

Acuity is offline Newbie Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by Pinktree2010 View Post
    This isn't entirely true. I just logged in for the first time since beta. They notified me that I needed to change my password and then I was good to go. The only bad part here is that I need to have 9 more posts before I can get a price check on my stuff *shrug*.