Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32
  1. #1
    Katlyn Oakdream's Avatar
    Katlyn Oakdream is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,470

    Default Hiring Actors and Actresses

    WANTED
    Actors and Actresses


    Hello! I'm making a movie for Free Realms and I need Free Realms Actors and Actresses for parts. Here is the information, the parts, and more! Signing up is easy; just fill in the application!



    Name: A Christmas Betrayal
    Genre: Mystery
    Description: It's the year 2502 and Sacred Grove is being ruled by an evil queen. Katlyn knows there's something funny about the town. When she finds her great-great-great-great grandmother's diary and it says tons about Christmas, she gathers her friends and protest to every mayor and leader to get Christmas going again. Snowhill and Briarwood celebrate Christmas. Will the others soon? They get arrested, tricked, and their friend doesn't trust them anymore.
    Parts:
    Friend 1- Amazin Kat
    Friend 2- Drama Queen
    Friend 3
    Friend 4
    Evil Queen- Layla Gold
    Cop 1- Bunny Girl
    Cop 2
    Cop 3
    Un-trusting friend- jal12
    Tour guide (werewolve something)
    Werewolf 1
    Werewolf 2
    Werewolf 3
    Werewolf 4
    Welcomer 1
    Welcomer 2
    Welcomer 3
    Welcomer 4
    Welcomer 5
    Welcomer 6
    Sweet Lady (has to have vampire teeth)- Rosalina
    Vampire 1 (has to have vampire outfit)- Rocketeer
    Vampire 2 (has to have vampire outfit)- Vampire
    Workers I need:
    Music Specialist-picks out music
    Photo Specialist-edits photos and makes photos
    Set Creator- Creates or finds places to use as a set
    Editor- edits script and makes CORRECTIONS
    Application:

    Name(FRI):
    Name(IGN):
    Have you been in a Free Realms music video, TV series, commercial, or movie before?:
    What part/job do you want?:
    Are you a member?:
    Last edited by Katlyn Oakdream; 12-03-2011 at 09:52 PM.
    Guess who's back, back again, Katlyn's back,
    Tell a friend
    Wanna help get more people back on FRI?? CLICK HERE

  2. #2
    jaaaaaaaaack's Avatar
    jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,126

    Default Re: Hiring Actors and Actresses

    Name(FRI): Jaaaaaaaaack
    Name(IGN): Whitney Snowblade
    Have you been in a Free Realms music video, TV series, commercial, or movie before?: Yes , Started two years ago with Sailboat films and doing my own, and still do a little music video making a little now.
    What part/job do you want?: Friend 1
    Are you a member?: Yes



  3. #3
    Princess Claire's Avatar
    Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    11,764

    Default Re: Hiring Actors and Actresses

    ( I have a question: Could I be Friend 2 and Photo maker, or just one? )


    Name(FRI): Princess Claire
    Name(IGN): Claire Faithblossoms
    Have you been in a Free Realms music video, TV series, commercial, or movie before?: Yup, around 18.
    What part/job do you want?: Friend2, and if I can the photo maker/editor.
    Are you a member?: Yes

    "Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9


  4. #4
    Beso's Avatar
    Beso is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,753

    Default Re: Hiring Actors and Actresses

    Hello, Katlyn,

    We are a little concerned about your plot, please check your inbox.

    Best regards,
    Beso~
    Last edited by Beso; 11-27-2011 at 07:21 PM.
    __Beso2end Proud Leader Of" The Fearless Knights"__
    ~I'm not going to change myself for other people~

  5. #5
    AmazinKat's Avatar
    AmazinKat is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,737

    Default Re: Hiring Actors and Actresses

    Name(FRI): AmazinKat
    Name(IGN): Amazin Kat
    Have you been in a Free Realms music video, TV series, commercial, or movie before?: o.o Kinda..
    What part/job do you want?: Katlyn's boss
    Are you a member?: No D:
    Last edited by AmazinKat; 12-01-2011 at 09:01 PM.
    Thanks Jaiyden & Lindei for avvie & siggie.

  6. #6
    Rosalina's Avatar
    Rosalina is offline Amateur Gamer
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    212

    Default Re: Hiring Actors and Actresses

    Name(FRI): Rosalina
    Name(IGN): Evanescence Star
    Have you been in a Free Realms music video, TV series, commercial, or movie before?: Yes, I also make my own videos.
    What part/job do you want?: Friend 3
    Are you a member?: Yes
    <Blinding Light> since 10/11/11 Thanks for the sig Jaiyden and Lindei!!
    My Youtube Channel My Facebook


  7. #7
    GabbyClark1's Avatar
    GabbyClark1 is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,063

    Default Re: Hiring Actors and Actresses

    Name(FRI): GabbyClark1
    Name(IGN): Gäbrielle
    Have you been in a Free Realms music video, TV series, commercial, or movie before?: Yes
    What part/job do you want?: Spy o-o
    Are you a member?: Yes
    Spoiler: show
    Check out my poems thread. And no link o.o Find it yourself under the creative writing section o.o

  8. #8
    Drama Queen's Avatar
    Drama Queen is offline Pro Gamer
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    607

    Default Re: Hiring Actors and Actresses

    Name(FRI): Drama Queen
    Name(IGN): Toxic Melanie
    Have you been in a Free Realms music video, TV series, commercial, or movie before?: Yeah With RedCardinal14 Videos- So what and telephone

    What part/job do you want?: Firend 4
    Are you a member?:Yess
    Ign: Höpe Meet Me at any Server

    Never Look At What Other People Have Look at what you have

  9. #9
    Katlyn Oakdream's Avatar
    Katlyn Oakdream is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,470

    Default Re: Hiring Actors and Actresses

    Quote Originally Posted by jaaaaaaaaack View Post
    Name(FRI): Jaaaaaaaaack
    Name(IGN): Whitney Snowblade
    Have you been in a Free Realms music video, TV series, commercial, or movie before?: Yes , Started two years ago with Sailboat films and doing my own, and still do a little music video making a little now.
    What part/job do you want?: Friend 1
    Are you a member?: Yes
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Claire View Post
    ( I have a question: Could I be Friend 2 and Photo maker, or just one? )


    Name(FRI): Princess Claire
    Name(IGN): Claire Faithblossoms
    Have you been in a Free Realms music video, TV series, commercial, or movie before?: Yup, around 18.
    What part/job do you want?: Friend2, and if I can the photo maker/editor.
    Are you a member?: Yes
    Quote Originally Posted by AmazinKat View Post
    Name(FRI): AmazinKat
    Name(IGN): Amazin Kat
    Have you been in a Free Realms music video, TV series, commercial, or movie before?: o.o Kinda..
    What part/job do you want?: Katlyn's boss
    Are you a member?: No D:
    Edit: I feel left out everyone else who posted here is a member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosalina View Post
    Name(FRI): Rosalina
    Name(IGN): Evanescence Star
    Have you been in a Free Realms music video, TV series, commercial, or movie before?: Yes, I also make my own videos.
    What part/job do you want?: Friend 3
    Are you a member?: Yes
    Quote Originally Posted by GabbyClark1 View Post
    Name(FRI): GabbyClark1
    Name(IGN): Gäbrielle
    Have you been in a Free Realms music video, TV series, commercial, or movie before?: Yes
    What part/job do you want?: Spy o-o
    Are you a member?: Yes
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama Queen View Post
    Name(FRI): Drama Queen
    Name(IGN): Toxic Melanie
    Have you been in a Free Realms music video, TV series, commercial, or movie before?: Yeah With RedCardinal14 Videos- So what and telephone

    What part/job do you want?: Firend 4
    Are you a member?:Yess
    I changed the plot and parts, so if you want to re-apply, go ahead!
    Guess who's back, back again, Katlyn's back,
    Tell a friend
    Wanna help get more people back on FRI?? CLICK HERE

  10. #10
    jaaaaaaaaack's Avatar
    jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,126

    Default Re: Hiring Actors and Actresses

    Name(FRI): Jaaaaaaaaack
    Name(IGN): Whitney Snowblade
    Have you been in a Free Realms music video, TV series, commercial, or movie before?: Yes , Started two years ago with Sailboat films and doing my own, and still do a little music video making a little now.
    What part/job do you want?: Un-trusting friend
    Are you a member?: Yes



Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •