Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

rosepedal10 Guest

Default hey webkinz lovers... i need help picking a name for a bat and a deer

hi i am planning to go to the mall and buy the webkinz bat so i have picked out a few names and i would also like some suggestions you know ? this is what i found and thought of

Bat : dont copy these names under any cicumstances i want it to be unique

stella luna, batty koda ( from ferngully ), and itty bitty ( as in itty bitty spider ).

Deer : dont copy these names under any cicumstances i want it to be unique as i said above

Molly, Emma, Layla, Delilah, August, and Amber

I would like suggestions as well

Thank you all who come ,for looking at this thread

your till i pick the name ,

Rose

P.s. who ever gives me the best name i will make an avvie for you. you don't have to have it but ....:crazy2:

will someone please. please.please come ? i really am eager to figure out the names

i like stella luna a lot !

but then i like batty koda cause in the movie he has a rap and it goes like this

my name is batty my logic is aradic

IM BATTY !!! lol i love that song .....

and i cant think of anything else for the deer i like
    Last edited by rosepedal10; 10-19-2008 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

COWS4YOU is offline I am COWS hear me moo

Default Re: hey webkinz lovers... i need help picking a name for a bat and a deer

Love the name stella as a bat, do you have a preference boy or girl names? Do you have a favorite book/series?
    EAT MOR CHIKIN

rosepedal10 Guest

Default Re: hey webkinz lovers... i need help picking a name for a bat and a deer

no i think it is ok to be any gender with the bat .... or name . i like batty koda like i said i am changing my siggie to that if anyone could make me a cool siggie with batty koda but anyway ...

i like any name for the bat . no preferences anything i want either a real name or something named after a character , like batty koda or stella luna ( the book ). the deer definetly is a girl and i like either a real girl name or a nature name .... nothing like fawn or dawn or stuff but after a flower , if you know what i mean. and cows ... i am glad about your victory with webkinz ! go brown cows .... did you pre-order it yet ? MOO MOO MOO

COWS4YOU is offline I am COWS hear me moo

Dear Dottie (cause deer and the dots on the deer?)
    Bella

Stella still is my favorite for bat (stella or stella luna)

Thank you about the brown cow. I can't wait for it
    EAT MOR CHIKIN

Flablo is offline Amateur Gamer

Deer : dont copy these names under any cicumstances i want it to be unique as i said above

Molly, Emma, Layla, Delilah, August, and Amber

--

you can't copy write these names, there common names. I already have a few webkinz named those. We're aloud to use it if we want. =/

"You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you."
    -Dale Carnegie

celeste is offline Explorer

I like Stella Luna for the bat.

rosepedal10 Guest

thanks everyone !! i meant for the animal ... don't go do it to make me angry .....