Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: help me

Evan101singingstar Guest

Default help me

what are credits and how do they work.i already have 1000 something but idk how i got them

and how do points and levels work
    Last edited by Evan101singingstar; 05-11-2008 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Icicle20 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: help me

1. Credits are a form of virtual money. You get them each time you post. I believe you start with around 450 when you register. People can donate some of their own credits to you, so as to raise the amount of credits you have. In the future, we may be able to use credits to buy virtual items or permissions for the forum here.

2. Points/levels are like ranks. Each time you post, it is added to your post count. After you get a certain amount of posts, your rank changes. For example, if you have 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, or 10 posts, you have the rank Baby Kookey. But when you post for your 1th time, it changes to Kookey.

Hope I helped!

Evan101singingstar Guest

okay thank you!!

kitten1462 is offline Amateur Gamer

Cool thanks iceicle!
    Welcome to the Wonderful land of Narnia! Only a wardrobe away! Please visit my blog! It needs cool peeps like you! LOL Here is a link: http://kitttensabouteverythingblog.wordpress.com/

Icicle20 is offline Amateur Gamer

Your welcome! It seems there are many posts about this.