Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Hello All :D!

Error53 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Hello All :D!

Hello one and all !! I'm just gonna ask some random questions cause i'm bored right now and have nothing better to do x].

So is anybody excited about The Sims 4? I just cant wait, i love the sims series, and i think the sims in The Sims 4 look much much better and more attractive then they do in The Sims 3.

How was your halloween? Did you get a lot of candy? I know i might be getting older as the years pass but i love Halloween, and candy, heck who would pass up the opportunity to get free candy?? Am i right ? And yes i did get a lot of candy >:3, oh the joy of rotting my teeth.

Does anybody like the new Free Realms themed month? I know i do !! But i think the whip is glitched or something cause when i press number 2, it does change me into the little golden statue, but, it has the snowflake affect, much like the Shooshboom whip that changes you into a little rainbow light bulb.
    (Heres what i mean if you dont get what i mean)

Capture.PNG Capture2.jpg

Also what did you get while you were doing the lost treasures quest? I only did the quest 3 times so far, i forgot what i got the first time i did the quest, the 2nd time i did the quest i got a top hat and monocle, and the 3rd time i did the quest i got a merry vale flower bouquet.

I love free things ouo.
    Last edited by Error53; 11-04-2013 at 08:08 AM. Reason: Things happen o.o...

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Hello All :D!

I'm very excited for the Sims 4. I'm going to get it eventually once it comes out. 8]

My Halloween was a lot of fun, I went to a party and went a bit crazy with my costume. I decided to a sugar skull look for face paint and wore a black robe. I couldn't find a picture online that I liked of a sugar skull face paint to show, so I edited an old picture of my Free Realms character out of boredom.
    Attachment 60149

Heheh, wowza. It's not exact and I did look a bit more scary, but that's about what my face paint looked like. It doesn't look like much, but I'm a perfectionist so it took a few hours.

Nice find with the whip glitch, I didn't even realize that was the animation.

I like the way that they brought back old items. So far I've gotten a hammer, a spinner cap, and a cat collar.

Sarannah is offline Pro Gamer

Hey Professor

My Halloween was the usual, didn't dress up, just ate lots of candy. I've never played the sims, but I wish I had the game. For Lost Treasures, I got Spinner cap, Merry Vale Bouquet, and some others. And I like the theme, it's something different.
    Well bye.
    "Why bother?"

Error53 is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Zalesana View Post
    I'm very excited for the Sims 4. I'm going to get it eventually once it comes out. 8]

My Halloween was a lot of fun, I went to a party and went a bit crazy with my costume. I decided to a sugar skull look for face paint and wore a black robe. I couldn't find a picture online that I liked of a sugar skull face paint to show, so I edited an old picture of my Free Realms character out of boredom.
    Attachment 60149

Heheh, wowza. It's not exact and I did look a bit more scary, but that's about what my face paint looked like. It doesn't look like much, but I'm a perfectionist so it took a few hours.

Nice find with the whip glitch, I didn't even realize that was the animation.

I like the way that they brought back old items. So far I've gotten a hammer, a spinner cap, and a cat collar.
    Lol creative with the face paint, i like it , i was a cat for halloween, all i wore was black clothing, a cat hat, and i face painted some whiskers on my face.

Yeah the whip glitch annoyed me and i had to share it. I think the animation should be something like dust flowing around or weird little golden sparkles

Quote Originally Posted by Sarannah View Post
    Hey Professor

My Halloween was the usual, didn't dress up, just ate lots of candy. I've never played the sims, but I wish I had the game. For Lost Treasures, I got Spinner cap, Merry Vale Bouquet, and some others. And I like the theme, it's something different.
    Well bye.
    Yeah the lost treasures theme is awesome.

I think they have a demo for The Sims 3 Pets, but all you do is create a pet, still pretty fun though .

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

I wasn't too excited about getting another whole game and a ton more EP and SP for the Sims 4 so I might be sticking to the Sims 3 for a while. I am already in love with features announced tho! Like being able to change body parts to whatever instead of sliders! Also the new housing features (I like to build on the game.)

My Halloween was boring, I don't do anything for that. I didn't trick or treat (or get any candy) - I haven't done that since I was 14.

I also haven't played FR in a while so..