Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: hello!

catlover15 Guest

Default hello!

:nod::thumbupk people. i am here to start a countdown till the 6th movie of harry potter. as you can see from my siggy today it is only 390 more days. the movie comes out november 21 2008. we can talk about harry potter and stuff just to waste time until it is only one year. i don't expect this to last 390 days until the movie but lets just try to waste time until then! :worshippy: i love harry potter! and does anyone know when the third movie will be out on dvd?

sorry guys i ment the fifth movie. when will the fifth movie be out on dvd. sorry!
    Last edited by catlover15; 10-27-2007 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

DracoMalfoyLuv Guest

Default Re: hello!

I had a feeling you ment 5th! Is the 4th out?? I can't find it *sigh*. I think it is suppose to come out around Christmas/Hanuka (sorry if I misspelled it, I don't celebrate it), and New Years.

Hunter Guest

long time from now!

catlover15 Guest

yah i know it's a long time but thats why we are counting down! and thanks dracomalfoyluv! thats a long time from now.

bumstukintiredana Guest

Seems like forever

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

I'm a potter fan too. I loved them all. and wow this will be some lonnnnnnnnnnng countdown.

Godgirl98 Guest

OMG!I love HP movies!!