Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

sammiebird101 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Have you ever heard of them?

Have any of you heard of the new kids band and tv show the Fresh Beat Band? It's on Nick Jr and starting this thursday it'll be on at 3:00 and 3:30 eastern time. Here's a link for some info about them

http://em.wikipedia.org/The_Fresh_Beat_Band

You could also try searching "The Fresh Beat Band" on Google or any other website like that. Hope you check them out, and post below. I've got lyrics for some of the songs from the band on my blog "Song Lyrics" go there and scroll down. Good luck And also join my new character, Twist Freshbeat's guild "The Fresh Beat Band Fans" if you'd like. Leaders are Twist Freshbeat and Kiki Freshbeat. See you on FR!
    -Nikky
    Last edited by sammiebird101; 02-28-2012 at 08:40 PM.
    Music, that really keeps me movin' lets get it going, alright, our smiles are showin' -The Fresh Beat Band.

CM Styles is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Re: Have you ever heard of them?

lol I have

Have you ever watched them on TV? They are at 12:00 and sometimes 12:30 Eastern time/ 11:00 and 11:30 Central Time and everyday at 6:00 eastern/ 5:00 central.
    Music, that really keeps me movin' lets get it going, alright, our smiles are showin' -The Fresh Beat Band.

Gagerz is offline Master Gamer

I've heard of them. My younger brother used to love that show.
    ø.ø Didn't their name use to be the Jumparounds or something like that?
    Edit: Let's see... The guy in the yellow sweater is Twist. I think the redhead is Lila. Forgot guy in the orange sweater. And the girl in the pink.
    Last edited by Gagerz; 01-17-2012 at 09:21 PM.

This is Gagerz' signature.
    I believe this is the point where I throw in the towel. [:

Owl Becca is offline Master Gamer

I have. I just wanted to watch the Upside Down Show! Dx But then it came on.

@ Gagerz: Uhh, the yellow one in the hoodie is my fave one, Twist [The rap star and the one who does the mix table]. The one in the blue dress is Marina [The Drummer], the one in pink is Kiki [On Guitar] and the one in orange sweater is Shout [Keyboard]. They have a CD out that you can get at Walmart (which was sold out), i got it at Target. The songs are rarely 3 minutes long, most are a little over 1 min and the shortest is the theme song which is forty-something minutes long. Theres also a bonus song (#20) from the Bubble Guppies. If u like the fresh beat band, do post here also i made a character that looks Kiki, which i named Kiki Freshbeat and another one based on Twist named Twist Freshbeat. Add them on free realms sometime when they are on.
    Last edited by sammiebird101; 02-28-2012 at 08:45 PM.

BTW they on tv right now on Nick Jr. They'll be on until 1 EST. Also, watch on Nickolodeon for the 1-hour movie The Wizard Of Song, a fresh beat band version of the Wizard of Oz.

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

No,I don't know much music. Nickelback(Hard Rock) and Chad Brock(Country). I heard some songs,when I'm playing Just Dance 2, I play all of them. So,I don't know much music. o.o
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

Hey everyone: in my new prof pic and avvy is a picture of my character Kiki Freshbeat. Unfortunately, i have no idea how to make bigger ones that arent too big. Also, the things in my signatures are all parts of the songs by the band: "Hear the music bump bump this tunesome tune's gonna jump jump" from "Good Times", "Music that really keeps me movin' lets get it going alright our smiles' are showin'" from "Music (Keeps me movin')" and some other ones.