Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

RandomBarbi is offline Pro Gamer

Default Have any of you ever read VOGUE and if u did what did u think about it

I was thinking of getting it this weekend , how is it or should i just pass on it.

Seth Pyro is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Have any of you ever read VOGUE and if u did what did u think about it

you mean the magazine with all the anorexic women, well yes, i have, and it is safe to say that you should totally spend all your money on it, cus there is no reason not too.

Default Re: Have any of you ever read VOGUE and if u did what did u think about it

Quote Originally Posted by Seth Pyro View Post
    you mean the magazine with all the anorexic women, well yes, i have, and it is safe to say that you should totally spend all your money on it, cus there is no reason not too.
    ^ Ok , you've read it but the cover girls aren't my icons , Im not looking for that. Im looking for articles about traveling , fashion and stuff like that. Plus im not spending ALL MY MONEY on it :I if i like it " Ok" and if i don't OH WELL. But not " ALL" Models are anorexic it's just what the put on the cover . Im not mad , just pointing out some facts
    Last edited by RandomBarbi; 09-28-2012 at 09:33 AM.

zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by RandomBarbi View Post
    ^ Ok , you've read it but the cover girls aren't my icons , Im not looking for that. Im looking for articles about traveling , fashion and stuff like that. Plus im not spending ALL MY MONEY on it :I if i like it " Ok" and if i don't OH WELL. But not " ALL" Models are anorexic it's just what the put on the cover . Im not mad , just pointing out some facts
    Just me talking, but Fashion to me is not very important.
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

Quote Originally Posted by zachpuppy View Post
    Just me talking, but Fashion to me is not very important.
    Well It's not that i wanna be a model i wanna write for a magazine one day. >< Its probably one of those annoying phrases.

zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by RandomBarbi View Post
    Well It's not that i wanna be a model i wanna write for a magazine one day. >< Its probably one of those annoying phrases.
    Actually no, that sounds pretty cool. You should go for it, Have you taken any Media classes?
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

Actually no, that sounds pretty cool. You should go for it, Have you taken any Media classes?
    no , im starting to change my mind about it.

OH i just noticed that i was talking 2 boys. But yeah :I its a phase