Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Title: Has anyone noticed?

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Icon7 Has anyone noticed?

Ello, has anyone noticed it looks like old FRI accounts are becoming active again? O: I've been seeing "new" members post around and I look at the join date and it says like aug. 2013 THEY'RE REVIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woot !! WELCOME BACK GUISE! AND WELCOME NEW PEOPLE!
    Narwhales. Bai.

DespicableDani is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Has anyone noticed?

Yeah, "older" members are coming back, and many new users are showing themselves.
    I wouldn't count anything past May 2013 old yet, but those who have joined in the past years are coming back.
    Dawn73 likes this.
    My adventure ends here.

Quote Originally Posted by DespicableDani View Post
    Yeah, "older" members are coming back, and many new users are showing themselves.
    I wouldn't count anything past May 2013 old yet, but those who have joined in the past years are coming back.
    Yeah, but usually after 3-4 month of inactivity they've quit o: I find it interesting.
    Narwhales. Bai.

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

I guess I should count myself as those "older" members. I haven't even posted and gotten online for awhile due to school and myself being in other places, but I'm back. I'm even starting to get in-game more and interacting with some people. I'm glad to see that more and more people are being active and new members are posting. It's nice to see this site reviving and such. ^^
    Dawn73 and pokegroup like this.

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciana Winterblossom View Post
    I guess I should count myself as those "older" members. I haven't even posted and gotten online for awhile due to school and myself being in other places, but I'm back. I'm even starting to get in-game more and interacting with some people. I'm glad to see that more and more people are being active and new members are posting. It's nice to see this site reviving and such. ^^
    HALLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Narwhales. Bai.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn73 View Post
    HALLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo~.
    It's nice seeing you again Dawn. ^^ I sometimes come lurk on the site now and then. Good to see everything has been going well so far.
    Dawn73 likes this.

Sayonara Free Realms.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciana Winterblossom View Post

Yo~.
    It's nice seeing you again Dawn. ^^ I sometimes come lurk on the site now and then. Good to see everything has been going well so far.
    ikr?!?! I'm happy they added alot of new content in the game now too, I think there will be a bit less players quitting now actually.
    Narwhales. Bai.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn73 View Post
    ikr?!?! I'm happy they added alot of new content in the game now too, I think there will be a bit less players quitting now actually.

Yup and I think so too. All the new content that is being added is a reason why I came back even. I'm glad seeing all of these new things added, I even found things to do now to entertain myself even.
    Dawn73 likes this.

Sayonara Free Realms.

TheWonder is offline Amateur Gamer

hopefully, the mods and admins will become active too. And make this forum shine once again.
    Dawn73, Zalesana and Sarannah like this.

- V -

Jennati is offline Explorer

i rejoined recently, and like ciana i think the new stuff is gonna keep me on for a while
    im not exactly an "old" player, but ive been on here for a while now
    ~jєnnα вrσnzєαrrσw~
    Wᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ, ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ ᴡɪsᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ ᴏʟᴅᴇʀ |ѕтαу ωєιя∂, му fяιєи∂ѕ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast