Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Default Happy Mother's Day Weekend Chat!

Don't forget Mother's Day Sunday. I don't live close to my mom so i already mailed her card, but i'll call on Mothers Day too.

All my kids will be here for Mother's Day, FIVE, and SEVEN grandkids! I really really want the whimsy dragon for Mothers Day, but since i didn't tell anyone i'll probably get flowers and gift cards. I like those too!

What are your plans for this weekend?

Soccerchamp098 Guest

Default Re: Happy Mother's Day Weekend Chat!

Hey roselake!!!
    Well, this weekend as a little suprise for my dearly beloved mother we are going to make her brunch. We are going to make fruit kabobas, orange glaze bluberry scones, with some coffee. Me and my mom might also go shopping a little while my little bro and father go and see " Speed Racer ". Who knows, we might even tag along!!! Hope you have a wonderful mother's day weekend and enjoy those flowers and gift cards and you never know =]

Addison is offline Amateur Gamer

hello crew. i havent been on in forever

..Should I be happy we are friends, or sad because that is all we will ever be?..
    WARNING:
    I am Queen Talks-A-Lot. ♥♥♥ Call me Addie.

Soccerchamp098 Guest

Hey!!! How are you doing? What are you doing this weekend?

celeste is offline Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by Soccerchamp098 View Post
    Hey roselake!!!
    Well, this weekend as a little suprise for my dearly beloved mother we are going to make her brunch. We are going to make fruit kabobas, orange glaze bluberry scones, with some coffee. Me and my mom might also go shopping a little while my little bro and father go and see " Speed Racer ". Who knows, we might even tag along!!! Hope you have a wonderful mother's day weekend and enjoy those flowers and gift cards and you never know =]
    How sweet soccerchamp.

Wow roselake! How fun to have all those people home.

My brother, sister, and I will all be home this weekend too. Tomorrow we're taking my mom to go see donkey basketball at a nearby school (at her request). Then fix her a nice lunch on Sunday. It will be good just to have everyone home.

Flablo is offline Amateur Gamer

Happy Mothers Day!

My Mum and Me are going to the Flower Centre, two doors down tomorrow To look at Flowers for her. ^___^

...I Also have A Cement Block I painted, A Card, And Yeah. ^___^;

It was my birthday today.. I kept forgetting >___>;

abstaract Guest

i'm not am mother yet and maybe in a like 2 years will be so odn't know but have to get something for my mom

kitten1462 is offline Amateur Gamer

I might make my mom breakfast in bed.
    Welcome to the Wonderful land of Narnia! Only a wardrobe away! Please visit my blog! It needs cool peeps like you! LOL Here is a link: http://kitttensabouteverythingblog.wordpress.com/

Rowan Guest

Oh everyone has such sweet idea! For my mom, I have been buying her webkinz every year! Along with sending flowers and nice stationary. She lives in Florida and I am in Michigan.

From my son I will ask him to plant a rose bush for my rose garden. We'll go pick it out together then I can look at it all summer.

kitten1462 is offline Amateur Gamer

That's a wonderful idea freya! Those pretty roses will look very nice
    !
    Welcome to the Wonderful land of Narnia! Only a wardrobe away! Please visit my blog! It needs cool peeps like you! LOL Here is a link: http://kitttensabouteverythingblog.wordpress.com/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast