Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    lolaya is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Guide to Popularity #1

me tooo!!!! jk im probably like #57 lol

Proud Leader of <Renegade>
    I have won 1 TCG Tourney and I have maxed all jobs!

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Undead Father View Post
    I do believe it's on how close you stand to Claire Goldenbeach. The "Coolness" that she radiates, one can absorbe by standing near and basking.

Lol!!! Too funny. we love our Claire!

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

im making another same popularirty but differnt name called #2 Be Claire Goldenbeach would that work?

i should make one for all the modes like ashley and izzi and kade you get the point

well is that going to work?
    Last edited by Brittany Charmgem; 02-16-2010 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Lana del Rey <3

dmpdm is offline Amateur Gamer

Ok here it goes, I debated over writting this post.... why because

many people have been persicuted for holding a different oppinion in life or for being different or UNpopular......Me, I was Un popular in school, unless you count name calling or pushed around oooh boy was I Popular for that !! I came from middle class but was not fashionable ( I got brothers handme downs and I'm a girl)

For some...It is easier to make fun of others or be rude , than stand up to their piers and be kind and befriend an outsider ( a newbie) to the group.

I have found FRI to be friendly and kind, but like the start of this thread It's generlization..... just because your on the outside doesn't neccesarily mean it's you with the problem.

So as I look around and if all I see are a couple of people instead of a crowd I won't take my clu from that about my worth..I'd rather have ONE good friend than a CROWD of fake ones.........

I mean no disrespect to Claire.... I'm just commenting on the subject line which if you can't tell hit the wrong nerve....

Been there and it still hurts !!! 25 yrs later

Undead Father is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by dmpdm View Post
    Ok here it goes, I debated over writting this post.... why because

many people have been persicuted for holding a different oppinion in life or for being different or UNpopular......Me, I was Un popular in school, unless you count name calling or pushed around oooh boy was I Popular for that !! I came from middle class but was not fashionable ( I got brothers handme downs and I'm a girl)

For some...It is easier to make fun of others or be rude , than stand up to their piers and be kind and befriend an outsider ( a newbie) to the group.

I have found FRI to be friendly and kind, but like the start of this thread It's generlization..... just because your on the outside doesn't neccesarily mean it's you with the problem.

So as I look around and if all I see are a couple of people instead of a crowd I won't take my clu from that about my worth..I'd rather have ONE good friend than a CROWD of fake ones.........

I mean no disrespect to Claire.... I'm just commenting on the subject line which if you can't tell hit the wrong nerve....

Been there and it still hurts !!! 25 yrs later
    Well if your are ever online and need a friend, If I'm online, I'll be there.
    "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad."
    "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

I posted in haste earlier to a comment that caught my eye - I would like to remind everyone as well that while it may be fun to be "popular" we do not allow anyone to be rude to someone. When you think about it - the reason you all mention you love Claire is because she is friendly: She is also friendly to everyone in the game and on the site.

I think that is the key to being well liked; respect each other and it will come naturally! Popularity is never as important as the way you treat your fellow players. We love differences here at FRI - it is what makes a great community and we embrace everyone for what they are and what they can be.

As a side note: Lets keep it polite & friendly.. As long as the discussion stays civil and the thread does not become a huge argument, it will stay open. If it derails in anyway - it will be closed. No one should be ignoring someone because they are not "popular" and being rude to anyone in guild or on site no matter what is not tolerated. If this happens, please contact a staff member.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

dmpdm is offline Amateur Gamer

I couldn't agree more !! Respect.....and that golden rule...treat others like you would like to be treated...

Thanks unknown.... i do enjoy seeing you in the game and on here

I find the FRI members very friendly and helpful.... and I hope to do the same with everyone I meet, you never know there surcumstances.

i think your cool dmpm if you need a friend you call always talk to me
    anyways its not a big deal about whos popular you got your own way of living life and we respect that i agree to ashley
    anyways this thread is nothing i made it cuz i was bored
    plz plz plz dont take it seriously
    Lana del Rey <3

Undead Father is offline Master Gamer

I do believe that no one was, we were all jumping in on your fun.
    "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad."
    "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

right anyways lets hope no one gets mean
    Lets have fun...........
    Lana del Rey <3

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast