Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

BryannaRox is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Guide:Connection Errors WINDOWS 7 ONLY

Here is a guide for what I call Fullscreen Havoc. If you are in fullscreen, first of all, you should quit fullscreen before you exit. If you didn't you may have a risk of the game not working. I have searched the Help from FreeRealms.com and it has no guides on this issue. If you click play now and the sound comes on than the game exits, you are suffering from this error. Anyways, to fix this, uninstall freerealms and reinstall it. Then you need to click play now and right click on the game icon on the bottom of the screen and click PIN THIS PROGRAM TO TASKBAR. Click around before the game shows up on your screen to prevent it from popping up. Wait a few minutes, then roll over the icon, and if there is still a screen, click it. Note:This may take a few tries. If it does not work, UNPIN before trying again. It's easier with a second screen because you can move things around! Good luck! MORE GUIDES COMING SOON.
    I made this method myself! Please don't take credit if you copy, or adapt this guide.

Oh, and please do not leave bad comments. This does work, even friends have used this method!
    Last edited by BryannaRox; 01-30-2010 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

alexko9 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Guide:Connection Errors WINDOWS 7 ONLY

not right place to put this but, you can just restart and it works tada!!!
    Find the Stone Heart Shop here!!!

BryannaRox is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Re: Guide:Connection Errors WINDOWS 7 ONLY

I had tried it, it is an error with windows 7.
    Pose!