Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ciana Winterblossom

Title: Goodbye, Sayonara

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

Icon11 Goodbye, Sayonara

Talking 3.png
    Hey everyone.

Ah, I haven't been here much, but I just wanted say my goodbyes as the game is soon drawing an end. Its been really fun here and I had tons of fun getting know you all, becoming friends with you all, and really just spending my time here with you guys. My time here on Free Realms and Free Realms Insiders has been really amazing and I enjoy talking and forming all of these bonds with you all. You guys are really amazing people.

I know I haven't been online recently, but that's due to me being on other sites and spending most of my time there. But, sometimes I lurk on here and seeing what's up. To me, it seems like you guys are having way too much fun, which makes me glad to see.

As to continue with my goodbye, I've been playing Free Realms for about 4 years now, and my character's name is Rinn Kagamine as you all may know. It's amazing seeing how much time went bye and seeing how much the game had changed from when I first joined till now. I'm upset the game is ending, but I have all of these memories of mine to look back and have laughs every now and then. I remember my first day of playing and it was really a blast. I've enjoyed all of the quests, the jobs, and almost everything about the game I loved. What I love more about it is getting to know all these different people and becoming friends with them. I really didn't expect to make all of these friends and just having a blast with them and as well as the game. I've created so many memories, it makes me want to cry because of how much time has already passed and go.

It makes me sad though that the people I enjoy talking with are leaving. But, I haven't talked with them in awhile because of me being on other sites. Wow, I'm a horrible person. ;-; I'm not even sure if they remember me. Anyways, take care everyone and let's run into each other once again! I'll miss you all!
    Talking 18.png

Brett Firemumbles likes this.

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

Kayopuro is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Goodbye, Sayonara

Aww, Ciana-chan. Have a great life. I had so much fun talking to you, and thank you for putting up with my immatureness early on.

I'm glad you have found a good site to keep the good memories rolling.
    Last edited by Kayopuro; 03-22-2014 at 06:28 PM.

This ends on a good note.

People online: 1
    Bots online: 4,349

Desiree Feistyflower is offline Amateur Gamer

Awe. I remember you! I don't know if you remember me. I, too, come on here every so often and was shocked to see that Free Realms was coming to an end. I really didn't know what to think, I just thought about all the amazing things that had happened because of Free Realms. All I know is that I'll miss you and everyone else so, so much!
    ♥ IGN: Princess Melodie ♥ Proud member of <Insiders> since 8/4/2012 ♥

Emily. Music. Video Games.

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

I created so many memories on here and as well on Free Realms, it makes me want to cry. But, meeting you all and becoming friends with you guys is just amazing and makes me happy. I wish I could stay in touch with you guys because I love speaking with you all and just having fun together. Since Free Realms is ending, I'll probably be in-game as much as I can until the end. But, really, I'll miss you all!

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.