Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Alexgeorgem is offline Amateur Gamer

Default A Goodbye, although I wasn't around here much.

Hi there, Freerealms players.

If you don't know me, hi, I'm Alex Radiantsaber (Alex Realms now), and I used to come on to this site a lot.

Before I became an "experienced" FR player, I really didn't know much about outside fansites or things of the sort. That all changed when I came across some <Insiders> members in the briarwood fort after doing the battle for the first time. What amazed me was the professional attitude of these people, and their unprecedented kindness, and I soon joined the site. I do believe some of my old Free Realms: Rise of The Gloam videos are still buried here in the forums.

Why I'm here? Simple, I just wanted to get back to my roots. Free Realms really started becoming interesting for me when I came to insiders (I LOVED the Mythos). Although I never officially joined the guild, I have made friends with a few of its members and ex-members, as I too made the "migration" to FRM. I don't mean to claim one site is better than the other, in no way do I promote competition of that by any kind. I just wanted to get back to MY roots before this game ended, and I'm sort of shocked by what I am seeing the forums as today.

Anyways, as an offer to the FRI community, I'd like to talk about something I've been working on.

Many of you are aware of the <Warriorcats of ____> clans; what you might not know is that they are a very diverse and extensive community (that I am a part of as a werewolf pack leader) and do have secure plans for their future as a roleplay community.

Currently, the game Feral Heart is being used as a platform for a remake of Free Realms for roleplayers. It's currently in progress. I know some people have negative ideas of FR roleplayers (annoying, territory claiming, ext obscinities.) but some of them are actually very nice people.

So if you would like to see the new Free Realms (dubbed "Feral Realms") feel free to PM me or reply on this thread. Otherwise, thank you, Free Realms Insider, for showing me Free Realms in away I had never seen it before, thank you Ashley for always being there for the community (I think you need a bigger thank-you), and thank you everyone, for taking part in this beautiful world we all hold near and dear to our hearts.

With that, happy adventures.

-Alex Realms

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: A Goodbye, although I wasn't around here much.

Thanks for letting everyone know that the cat clans are moving over to Feral Heart. I've been a Feral Heart player for a few years now and was in a few cat clans myself during Free Realms. I was very glad to see that the cat clans had found feral heart and were moving over there because I thought it was the perfect place for them. The names I go by on Feral Heart are Carnation and Zalesana (I'm on Carnation more often). Feel free to add me if you would like. 8] I'm not on very often though.

Alexgeorgem is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: A Goodbye, although I wasn't around here much.

No problem! I'll be sure to friend you.