Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

JasmineJovda is offline Master Gamer

Icon5 A good anime I've seen in a long time, AOT!

Attack on Titan!

Plot:

The story centers around the lives of Eren Yeager, his adoptive sister Mikasa Ackerman, and their friend Armin Arlert, who live in a world where the remnants of the human population live inside cities surrounded by enormous walls due to the sudden appearance of the Titans, gigantic humanoid creatures who devour humans seemingly without reason. Their lives are changed forever after the appearance of a colossal Titan brings about the destruction of their home town and the death of Eren's mother, spurring them to enter the army to battle the Titans themselves.

After the death of his mother, and seeing people in his town dying in vain, Eren Jaeger decides to join the Survey Corps to avenge humanity by trying to destroy all titans.

It might sound like it isn't a good show to begin with, but if you watch at least one episode, I grantee you'll be hooked on it!

Watch the first episode here: http://www.crunchyroll.com/attack-on...shina-1-623251

Hope you enjoy this anime, it's really good.
    Last edited by JasmineJovda; 09-02-2013 at 01:18 PM.
    Eren, the reason you couldn't save your mother is that you were weak. The reason why I didnt fight the titan was that I was afraid. ~Hannes[/CENTER]

KitanaEdenia is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: A good anime I've seen in a long time, AOT!

This is my favoritest anime EVAR. o_o I love it soooo much it hurts, and I gotta wait next Saturday for the new episode :C

Eren and Mikasa.jpg

Code: Breaker is awesome.
    The stupid gif isn't working.
    I know it's small.

Elliot is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: A good anime I've seen in a long time, AOT!

The anime that made the most impact on me and by far is my favorite would have to be...
    bobobo-bo bo-bobo

OH MY GLOB I JUST CAN'T. I DON'T EVEN- xD
    (If you cant handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen)

Come check out Free Realms Betta!
    A Friendly Site that wants you to join! =)