Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

blubbleslatte Guest

Give me an S,S give me a U,U, give me a M,M give me another M,M give me an E,E give me an R,R what does that spell for the 21st Chat Thread!

Summer!

Hopefully were all out of school,
    enjoying our time with family,friends
    and VPI!

I wanted to apologize,
    I haven't been on here since May 18th.
    I truly miss everyone!

Please let me take some time to get used to the changes!
    Thanks Guys!!

Happy to be your Blubbleslatte!

COWS4YOU is offline I am COWS hear me moo

Default Re: Give me an S,S give me a U,U, give me a M,M give me another M,M give me an E,E give me an R,R what does that spell for the 21st Chat Thread!

HAPPY SUMMER! Everyone. I wish everyone a great summer vacation.
    EAT MOR CHIKIN

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Give me an S,S give me a U,U, give me a M,M give me another M,M give me an E,E give me an R,R what does that spell for the 21st Chat Thread!

Blubbles!!! I missed you! Good job on the first day of summer chat. You beat me to it! I have a busy day. A wedding, 2 open houses and sewing to get done and run to town. YIKES!

Cows, thanks for the good wishes. I'll be good after july 5th. DD graduation party and then i'll rest and play.

Everyone have a good day!

cherry101461 Guest

Yesterday was the start of summer, but oh well ^.^
    YAY!

Rowan Guest

That's an awesome cheer!! Hooray for summer!!

Flablo is offline Amateur Gamer

Summer actually starts today. ^___^' on all our calenders It has "FIRST DAY OF SUMMER" On It. oh well. ;P Well, at least the happy bunny one does. xD

hmmm..
    "You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you."
    -Dale Carnegie

COWS4YOU is offline I am COWS hear me moo

Summer started at 5:49pm EDT yesterday, but today is the first official full day of summer.
    Roselake sounds like you will be busy busy busy today. Don't forget it is supposed to be the lazy days of summer
    EAT MOR CHIKIN

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

lol, cows, you're right. and i want to PLAY!

glamorousgirl Guest

Yay! Hi bubbles! So long I don't see you around here!!! Where have you been?