Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

RandomBarbi is offline Pro Gamer

Default A girl playing WOW and wants to try out skyrim , seem a little weird

I LOVE playing World of warcraft and i am intrested in skyrim. But sometimes i feel like a complete potatoe couch and a big tomboy. Do other girls play ???? ( I feel weird)

SarahUnderdream is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: A girl playing WOW and wants to try out skyrim , seem a little weird

We're all the same. Every single one of the gamers in the world. I don't mind, and I'm pretty sure nobody else does that you play those types of games. As long as you're not one of those girls who pretends to be a 'gurl gamer' just to get guys.

IGN: Surrah
    Twitter | Tumblr

RandomBarbi is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: A girl playing WOW and wants to try out skyrim , seem a little weird

^ty. And no worries

Miracolatore is offline Pro Gamer

Don't feel weird, it's a new age we're in. It's far more common to see girl gamers than even when I started online gaming, which was back in the late 90s. Back then, female players were often pigeon holed into support classes such as healers, feminism in gaming has come a long way. There's even a large community of gaming forums completely dedicated to girl gamers, Silky Venom comes to mind.

BTW hope you enjoy Skyrim, I haven't finished one yet I get derailed too easily poking around random dungeons >.<

Deviant Art
    "Set phasers to...FABULOUS!"

Miss Morose is offline Master Gamer

It's not weird at all. I don't believe it is anyways.

I play online games all the time, and Skyrim is one of my favorite computer games. If it was wrong for a girl to play video games, odds are they wouldn't let players pick their gender in so many games. So no, it's not weird. Tons of people play these games, girls and guys alike.
    Morose: Having a withdrawn gloomy personality.
    IGN: Heather Mistblade

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

I play both WoW and Skyrim. I agree with what Miss Morose and Mira said. 8]

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

It's not wrong at all. I'm a GIRL and I play WOW and Skyrim. I dont play Skyrim that often though...
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.