Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Stephan Salvatore is offline Master Gamer

Default Get The Awards!!!!

We should all try and get the awards now cause the current award holders arent active and not trying to be rude but active members and members that are trying their best should be trying their best to get them........
    "Stephan Salvatore" 'Sta f n Sal va' tore' - noun -<Insider> Vampire Pixie Male since 1864, who was born with necromantic abilities. Also gets buried in holes. He is often misunderstood, and portrayed as a blood-sucking beast. (Even though he isn't.) He may randomly bite you, but do not be scared."

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Get The Awards!!!!

Why does it matter? The awards will change to new owners since the current holders are inactive, and therefore cannot maintain what made them awarded in the first place.
    I, personally, don't even care...
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Yes but if we dont try then they keep it until someone else finally is better
    "Stephan Salvatore" 'Sta f n Sal va' tore' - noun -<Insider> Vampire Pixie Male since 1864, who was born with necromantic abilities. Also gets buried in holes. He is often misunderstood, and portrayed as a blood-sucking beast. (Even though he isn't.) He may randomly bite you, but do not be scared."

Christopher Darkcove is offline Master Gamer

Fine i'll try
    what should i try for?
    Huh? I see that you aren't "Undercover". Well grab a mustache and join the fun!

the activity cause i think everything else it kinda far from you

They are way ahed of me.

I know...............

so what should i do?

what ever you want

blake is offline Explorer

well we should just let the player that are way ahead of us gradually mov up untill they take the awards

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast