Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Gschoenfeld3 Guest

Ganz Is Sooo Cruel!!! I"m Crying Right Now!!!!!!

ok. so here i was playing webkinz, at the kinzville academy. I was on my last level five, in weight lifting, and about to get a backflip action for my pet, when suddenly ww world freezes! i tried everything! so i log out, and log in again. I have no new action and it says that i failed th class, when i actually won it! and whats more, it also says i'm on level 6! how will i ever get a back flip now?:wallbash::wallbash:

Ellen Guest

Default Re: Ganz Is Sooo Cruel!!! I"m Crying Right Now!!!!!!

You should email ganz about it. Or you can call.

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Gschoenfeld3 View Post
    ok. so here i was playing webkinz, at the kinzville academy. I was on my last level five, in weight lifting, and about to get a backflip action for my pet, when suddenly ww world freezes! i tried everything! so i log out, and log in again. I have no new action and it says that i failed th class, when i actually won it! and whats more, it also says i'm on level 6! how will i ever get a back flip now?:wallbash::wallbash:
    Have your parents call Ganz for you. I've had excellent service with them. Sometimes it takes a few days for them to call you back, but they will.

glamorousgirl Guest

Say your parents 2 call them I think the # is
    1-800 webkinz

beaglies2 Guest

Sometimes Webkinz can be very frustrating. They should be prepared for all the users that have purchased Webkinz. It is sooooo frustrating. Email or contact them. I've have good results both ways when I've had problems. Good Luck!

glamorousgirl Guest

At least I adopted my pets succesfully withut any problems I hope everyone else 2!

Alidog96 Guest

Webkinz won't fix it. I emailed them and they just sent me like one of those automatic replys and they didn't fix it! I don't play webkinz anymore.

glamorousgirl Guest

Well,one time they replied me!!!!!!!!!!!It was a real person not automaiclly

Gschoenfeld3 Guest

omg! my friend got 3 new webkinz, and adopted them. the didn't come with psi's or kinzcash! i'm thinking of emailing ganz tomorow!!!!!

Alidog96 Guest

I quit webkinz! They have too many glitches! I never told anyone this, but my friend tried to log in to her account on webkinz and they wouldn't let her. She tried the code on her webkinz to fix it, but it didn't work. Now she doesn't log in to her account. And i will never either!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast