Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Icon5 The Gaming and Manga/Anime Guru

Eh, just decided to make a place to talk about these matters, being a big fan of them myself. I've consumed myself with so many games and mangas/animes that you can ask me any question within that area and I can answer it fluently. =)

Anyway, just a sample of online games I can talk about: AQ Worlds, Runescape, Maplestory, Fiesta Online, Shin Megami Tensei: IMAGINE (MegaTen: IMAGINE), Dreams of MIrror Online (Heh, or DOMO. They did that abbreviation on purpose =D)

Video Games: Final Fantasy (Any of them, doesn't matter to me XD), Spectrobes, Spiderman, Custom Robo Arena, Fire Emblem, Age of Empires, Disgaea, Pokemon, and MegaMan.

Animes and mangas here: D. Gray- Man, Fruit Baskets (Or FruiBa XD), Bleach, Naruto, Chbi Vampire, Blood Plus, Plus Anima, Rosario Plus Vampire, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Cowboy Bebop.
    Blooming Manga Artist/Video Game Designer
    Manga/Anime Guru of Many Kinds
    Fallen Angel/Vampire Hybrid

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: The Gaming and Manga/Anime Guru

Hey, welcome to FRinsider! It looks like you know a lot about gaming. We always enjoy good tips and info!

Heh, thanks =D I just have a lot of time on my hands, even if I'm only in edited. (Going edited next year! Yay!) I get devoted to many games at a time until I get the jist of things and reach as high as I can go. Then I switch to others for a while and so forth. It's complicated, and I do about four at a time, but I love it. I really wanna be a gamer or a developer of them. If not, anime/manga is my second.
    Last edited by Ashley Preciousfable; 05-19-2009 at 09:29 PM. Reason: please don't post personal information such as grade or school levels. thanks!

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Game development is still a growing field and one that looks like a lot of fun ! I really like the final fantasy games too. Which one is your favorite?

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Flablo is offline Amateur Gamer

I really like "Eternal Sonata" I play the Xbox 360 version - its so much fun! I think I've played it for about 19 hours ^^' It seems like I'm getting close to 1/2 of the game being done.. maybe.. unless something happens in the plot that makes it A million chapters longer! xD

I'm not the best at games But I still have fun. ^-^ I die once at least on quite a few bosses - but then just retry. (You learn who you need to use after the first time usually)

I think I tried a Final Fantasy game when I was younger but did not play it for long.. I did really bad on it. .. I've always wanted to try again but never got around too it.
    I also really like Warhammer 40k (Dawn of war) Its soo good

I love Maple story ! But the problem is with MMO's I usually get bored after about 1 - 2 months of playing in every day.. then I just drop it for a bit and go back later. ^^' I hope thats something that doesn't happen with free realms - It doesn't look like it will, with everything there is too do!
    "You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you."
    -Dale Carnegie

Quote Originally Posted by MissGnomie View Post
    Game development is still a growing field and one that looks like a lot of fun ! I really like the final fantasy games too. Which one is your favorite?
    THough Final Fantasy is quite a favorite of mine too, I prefer the Fire Emblem series It's just the whole strategy- kind of thing that I love about it and the tree of classes the choose from. They finally got a new game, Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon, which I was really psyched about

Bump~ I'm open for your needs =)

Juju is offline Explorer

Alexis i could hug you for mentioning Megaten and Disgaea. I love those games.

I'm a pretty big gamer myself, i have played alot of mmos and video games myself, and i plan on going into the mmo making business, i already have a few plans for my classes etc.

Cool, Juju!

Yeah, I want to get into that type of business when I finish college, but it's still a long way.

Juju is offline Explorer

Yes, i have to get into my studies..then i have to learn how to draw for some sketches @~@. It will be a long but interesting road...the most interesting part will be finding trust worthy people to help my friend and i make our games.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast