Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Title: Future of Free Realms Insider: Transition to Read Only Forums

EpicJewelspotter is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Future of Free Realms Insider: Transition to Read Only Forums

I'm going to miss Free Realms, and I don't think I'll be on FRI anymore. It's depressing that I have to say goodbye to all of my friends.
    *sighs* All good things must come to an end, I suppose, and it looks like I'll be moving on to Lord of the Rings online.

Spoiler: show
    Since I'll be gone, and won't be able to hand out cookies anymore...
    image[4].png

~Jewely
    KitanaEdenia likes this.

Not all who wander are lost...~J.R.R Tolkien
    I play Lord of the Rings Online now. Name: Mirferil Server: Arkenstone

Mistyspring is offline Amateur Gamer

I know I kinda already made my sad last post, with a perfect amount of posts (105), but I couldn't help it. I want to share this song. It will be in all my posts I ever created here, well, almost.
    Calling your name in the midnight hour
    Reaching for you from the endless dream
    So many miles between us now
    But you are always here with me

Goodbye FRI.
    ~Duck out.
    SOE: Where games go to die.

Zimster is offline Master Gamer

I guess all I can say was after the constant trolling here on the forums, have to look past that all and say I had fun here. I am truly going to miss visiting the site and seeing everyone do what they aren't suppose to do, but to also see old old friends. As Layla said, it has been a great ride. Hopefully we'll all see each other in another game that we will all like.
    "Don't cry because it's over: smile because it happened."

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

I'm actually really sorry to see this site go too... But I understand the reason. Without staff being able to keep an eye on it there will be trolls trolling and all that and spam, stuff that isn't appropriate. I'm not happy about that though but I understand. I really enjoyed contributing to this group when I was far more active here and making the friends that I did... All of you have been awesome and its been a great community experience.

I know a lot of us grew up and moved on but this place will always be something special. I've moved and might be again soon, I've got a job that keeps me busy and RL stuff. For those who remember my nephew Nightcrawler, he's doing great, he's on track in school and he's made a lot if improvements. I'm proud of him.

Ive missed being active here and I've missed a lot of the interaction here with everyone and the friendships and I've missed being able to be on Free Realms as much. It was really kinda sad to see it shut down even though admittedly, I grew out of the game a bit, its still hold some great memories and times and people.

Im currently playing DC Universe online, PC version and in also on IMVU. If anyone wishes to stay in touch I have a FB I'm on occasionally, it's used for games and connecting with friends in games, like here. You'd find it under Grim Soulreaper or my IMVU name Creid TheHound... I never like seeing good things end, but I understand the reason and I'm sorry to see it go. Thanks for all the great memories here !
    Last edited by Grim Soulreaper; 04-26-2014 at 12:26 AM.
    Playing DCUO now

ashfr is offline Master Gamer

This forum collapsed as soon as Free Realms went away, activity was low(even by this forums standards) even from the off topic section. I really doubt the activity would have been high enough for much discussion had it stayed open anyhow, sad to see it go though, even if I haven't been here long.

Quote Originally Posted by Zimster View Post
    I guess all I can say was after the constant trolling here on the forums, I have to look past that all and say I had fun here. I am truly going to miss visiting the site and seeing everyone do what they aren't suppose to do
    Oh, you!
    Last edited by ashfr; 04-26-2014 at 06:01 PM.

Seth Pyro is offline Pro Gamer

And so it is laid to rest.

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

This is probably going be my last post, but seeing how things are inactive we all seemed to move on. I've enjoyed both FR and FRI. I've made many friendships on here and as well getting know many other members. It's been really fun. But, since the game as ended, we all seemed to had moved on and being on other games or perhaps even sites. It's been fun for all of us. I've been playing other games that friends of my recommend and I'm having fun there. I do miss talking with some friends I made on Free Realms though. It makes me wonder how they're doing. But, I hope they're just doing well and fine so that I don't need to worry. All of you guys have been amazing and I couldn't ask for more. It's been really fun here and let us all meet again. Thank you everyone for making my time here and as well as Free Realms enjoyable and memorable. Thank you, and let's meet again!

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

Ah, this is sad to hear, but understandable. I'm really going to miss everyone!

"Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

-Lewis
    Carroll

Yoshinator is offline Master Gamer

Thank you, FR, we love you! Good night!

1st Generation Free Realmer
    3rd Generation Insider

RayWonderMetal is offline Pro Gamer

This will also be my last point, too. It was a real pleasure to play the game, I remember coming across the game when I was browsing through Miniclip. That has to be one of the best decisions I made in my childhood. But to be honest the game didn't truly come alive until I joined this forum.
    If Everquest NL is on Mac, you'll see me there in the summer. Look for for IGN or my former IGN if you want to meet up on the game. I think I'm going to join the Mayhem forum when it officially changes to Everquest NL.

So yeah, byes.
    ~ I wish everyone the best as they depart from the lovely world and community of Free Realms ~

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast