Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Title: Future of Free Realms Insider: Transition to Read Only Forums

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Future of Free Realms Insider: Transition to Read Only Forums

Hey everyone,

I first want to thank you all for your patience. I know you all have been waiting for word on the future of our forums, after a long discussion between the owners and the active staff we have made the decision that Free Realms Insider will be moving to a read only forum.

Your first question is most likely: What does that mean for everyone? It means we will slowly be shutting down sections and restricting posting to staff only. We don't have an exact time line as to when this will happen, but I can tell you it will slowly transition over the next few weeks.

I know this is hard for everyone to hear, especially so soon after the closing of Free Realms. We greatly appreciate your support for the past number of years, but it is time for our community to move forward to something else. The truth is many of us have moved on from online forums, and we wouldn't be able to offer you the full force of an Insider staff team...like we had originally on Free Realms Insider.

Thank you all so much. We've all loved this forum & community dearly. I know many of you will be upset to see FRI go, and we understand that, but the forum is not nearly as active as it once was...and we can't give as much time to it as we once did.

You are all more than welcome in any other Insider forum, many of the same staff faces will be there....so don't be afraid to say hello!

Blessings on your future journey,

Ashley & the Insiders Staff.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Ragu is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Future of Free Realms Insider: Transition to Read Only Forums

Thanks for letting us know, and having it as read-only is much better than not having it at all.

Out of curiosity, is there any chance that the <Insiders> only subsection will be remaining open?

KitanaEdenia is offline Master Gamer

Well that's depressing.
    But it's not like anybody really posts anyways, so it'll be nothing different.

Nice knowing all you d0rks.
    Last edited by KitanaEdenia; 04-16-2014 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Rhymes with forks.

Code: Breaker is awesome.
    The stupid gif isn't working.
    I know it's small.

Candio is offline Amateur Gamer

Well.... Now Insiders will become nothing but A normal website but why prevent people from making new fourms? Because since Free Realms folded on the 31st of March , this is one of the only sites where people from Free Realms could be together , I mean that is just a slap in the face (with all your respect) , but certainly I don't know about Mayhem if those guys will still be up (since their moving to $OE's upcoming EQ landmark) , if FRI does this then Mayhem will be the only site left where people of FR comes to be . I played this game since January 2010 and left August 2012 , I know I don't usually come here but I check it every other so to see what's going on with the game , I have done that in the past , I always come here to check what is new in FR , but OH well , it was a great pleasure being in FR , I don't want to say goodbye but I just want to say thank you.

Mistyspring is offline Amateur Gamer

Well then, goodbye all. At least this'll be around for all those people in the future, who never experienced it, or who are doing research on it. Or people researching the fall of SOE....
    This is a historical reference, but a great community, or used to be. I was never part of it for long, but I enjoyed it.
    ~Duck out.
    Last edited by Mistyspring; 04-25-2014 at 09:39 PM.
    SOE: Where games go to die.

Kayopuro is offline Master Gamer

It's been great.
    Really and truly great.

“Goodbyes, they often come in waves."

Last post, because I really can't be bothered chatting here when it's going to go soon. I wanted to reach 3000 posts, but, I don't really care anymore.

“I'll never see them again. I know that. And they know that. And knowing this, we say farewell.”
    Last edited by Kayopuro; 04-26-2014 at 11:07 AM.

This ends on a good note.

People online: 1
    Bots online: 4,349

GriffinSilentgulf is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by KitanaEdenia View Post
    Well that's depressing.
    This. Been a good few years on here.

pokegroup is offline Banned

This is ridiculous. Why not make it a different kind of forum? Why not let us keep talking about whatever's not about FR?

WHAT ABOUT THE
    PIZZA!?

Kayopuro is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by pokegroup View Post
    This is ridiculous. Why not make it a different kind of forum? Why not let us keep talking about whatever's not about FR?

WHAT ABOUT THE
    PIZZA!?
    What about pizza?
    Your point is invalid.

This ends on a good note.

People online: 1
    Bots online: 4,349

pokegroup is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kayopuro View Post
    What about pizza?
    Your point is invalid.
    you're dead to me.

No but seriously, why not let us keep chatting? I find it ridiculous to have a "read-only" forum about a shut down game.
    Last edited by pokegroup; 04-18-2014 at 12:22 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast