Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Icon5 Friendship Advice

Hai everyone. I just need a bit of advice in my friendship department. Here's my story, (:

So yesterday my mom came home with yet another Girls Guide to Growing, whatever they call them. I already have like 4. But this one has a friendship section, and a teen that was interviewed for it said she thought a good friend was someone who kept secrets and you knew without doubt they wouldn't tell anyone.

I told my "best friend" a secret earlier this week, then I went home with a fever, and when I went to dance later that day, every girl in my class knew.

My best friend moved this summer. We've been best friends for 12 years, and I miss her terribly. She wouldn't have said a thing. Now my other best friend, who ditches me constantly for other people, is trying to replace her.

What I need with is how I can lose my "best friend". I can fit into more groups, but she's following me all the time, and I don't want to just start ignoring her. What should I do..?

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Yoshinator is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Friendship Advice

Tell her the hard truth but use nice words to make sure you dont hurt her feelings to much thats all i can say i hope this helps claire!

1st Generation Free Realmer
    3rd Generation Insider

Tommy0327 is offline Pro Gamer

I'm sorry about this I had to move away from my one and only best friend a few years ago I still consider him to be my best friend even though we don't even talk anymore. I have other friends now but I'm still kind of new to the "FRIENDS THING". Hope you can go through this nicely. You know what you could do is maybe tell your "FRIENDS" parents and possible get couples counseling with your friend.
    Spoiler: show
    Actually wrapped in a spoiler but still awesome!

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

Ahhh yes,I had that problem with Chase and Emma.Kept trying to replace each other.I just took a break from them,I used kind words,course,and went to being with my friends who and mostly boys cuz I am a tom boy when it does come to not looking pretty...But,I eventually moved and found a great best friend,she can keep a secret and so can I.And theres a secret I wont dare tell a soul.But,Claire,really,try to find a good match of friends and if it comes to thi,stay 'LOOK I need a est friend who wont ditch me what-so-ever and if you cant stop doing that,Im gonna be HISTORY to you'.I know your nice and kind,but you gotta learn to have a little argessiveness.It keeps the world in balance. Besides,its how I get by with my own reputation.Be your own person but have a LITTLE argessiveness.Everybody has it and knows when to use it.Now,enough about this,but I argee with Yoshinator.
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

ToriMistskater is offline Pro Gamer

I have the same problem... If they ditch me I go find someone else that is lonely and sit and hang out with them.... They won't bite.

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Thanks you all (: Hehe, actually Maddy, I have my own thoughts, and some are quite catty and mean xD

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9