Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Snugo is offline Amateur Gamer

Default friends are sometimes fools

oh my friends, why are you being so ignorant? you fools, you have inspired me to not commit suicide, but some of you are convincing yourselfs to do suicide. and you quit just because of some 2 bit loser saying yo mamma jokes. i thought you were different. i was waiting patiently for your return but instead you have told me why you must leave. your pathetic excuses disgust me. if your going to leave then, rermember that i and others will miss you. and as long as you know that i am content with us separating because we are at rest. i would be happy you got to do what you wanted to do, and i will miss you continuously. you are now remiding well me. well if you are leaving..... good luck.......
    "Sadness And Pain Are The Beggining Of Fear . . . . And Fear Hurts Us All"

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: friends are sometimes fools

mmm, Pardon? I dont really understand your message here. But I'm thinking it is a little mean. People dont always leave because they feel like it.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

IS this actually an address to members of FRI? Or are you just venting...
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

im saying my friends are acting like me before. they made me feel happy, which made me forget about my troubles. but then they forgot all about me and said that i was a fool for caring for them. you had to hear what they said to understand. sorry if i confused you.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronEsko View Post
    IS this actually an address to members of FRI? Or are you just venting...
    no not fri. in freerealms. just venting my anger from some of my friends

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

Ah, it's okay. I just thought you were talking about fellow FRI members. It's perfectly normal to want to express your feelings; I just tell my siblings about whatever troubles me, especially about my friends. Friends are hard for all of us sometimes. Recently my friends had actually bullied me and luckily I have other friends to sort of become closer to... So don't worry, everything'll be alright!
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Ya, It feels nice to let out some anger every once in awhile. I use meh stress ball. I pretend its a person/s I dont like and a yell at them. I sort of have a no-enemies nature IRL, so I have tooons of anger to get out when Im by myself.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Toxic Seth is offline Master Gamer

HAHA i know how you feel man......

"Always Be Yourself, Because The people Who Mind Don't Matter and The People Who Matter Don't Mind."
    Dr. Seuss.

Thalia Thunderbolt is offline Amateur Gamer

I used to want to cut my self and commit suicidein 4th and 5th grade but i got out of it thanks to my friends now one of my friends is cutting them selfs but her two best friends me and another girl stopped her.

Thalia Thunderbolt is offline Amateur Gamer

Snugo you are wise lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast