Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Title: FreeRealms Today

DespicableDani is offline Master Gamer

Default FreeRealms Today

FreeRealms has turned into a place for harassing, rare hunters and rude people. Now, how many of you have ever been came up two and offered something cheap for your vault or rare? I have. When you politely say its worth more, do they argue and start insulting? Happens to me. Which is one reason Im writing. Secondly, is rare clothing. I feel like mostly everyone on FR needs their hands on a rare and it annoys me. Who care if your friends don't have anything rare? I don't. Friends should be made WITHOUT considering how they dress on a GAME. The last part of this rant is a sum of both topics above. Its all rude and it annoys me. People beg, whine, swear, insult you because they don't get what you want. What happened to the old realms?

***(I don't know if this kinda thread is allowed but I had to get this out.)***
    Last edited by DespicableDani; 03-16-2012 at 02:58 PM.
    My adventure ends here.

catgina52 is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: FreeRealms Today

I agree, Dan. Sometimes I just wonder, What the heck is wrong with people. Listen to this story about me and a girl who used to be my really good friend. We always talked.

Her: *ports to me* Hey, can I have your beret? I heard its rare!!!
    Me: Um.. no thanks. Sorry D:
    Her: Ugh.. -.- *takes me off her friend list*
    Me: Um..? WHY?
    Her: We never talk anyway.. .-.
    Me: Well, a real friend wouldn't un add cause of a stupid hat. =.=

*walks away*

So you see, fellow FRI buddies,
    PLEASE Take this into consideration.
    Thanks.

All that I know is I don't know
    How to be something you miss.

Dark Jade is offline Master Gamer

Very much so agreed XD

"Keep me close, keep me close.
    Keep my head above
    water.
    I need to hear your voice
    ."

blackwidow44 is offline Explorer

I agree. I mean, one of my two best FR friends has rares but doesn't even wear them. She only wears coin shop clothes, but I don't care. It's your choice what to wear, but it doesn't HAVE to be rare. I give all my rares to just one of my characters, and I'm not embarrassed on my other ones. I certainly do NOT beg for rares. I get them if I get them and I'm happy. I don't brag if I do or throw a fit if I don't. People deleted me just because I didn't give them any rares! I'm not upset, though, because I realize if they delete you for just that, they aren't even friends. Certainly not people I'll miss. I especially don't miss them because they'd bother me every second I'm on. Anyway, my friend who only wears coin shop clothes never begged me or whined about not having rares. Those are the kinds of friends I will give rares to. I've given her a few pieces of clothing, but she never wears them. I don't care, because she's a good friend and she knows it's the thought that counts. It shows me how unselfish she is. One day, I opened the Blackspore chest. It glitched and gave me an extra pair of gloves. She was the only one who didn't beg for them when I told her about it. She was happy for me. I asked her if she wanted them, and she was so happy about it. She was appreciative of it. THAT's what a true friend is. Please, if anybody out there begs for rares or can't live without them, throws a fit or bugs someone for them all day, don't. It's very annoying, and most importantly, very rude.

Golly, that was like the third speech I've done in my life. Rofl... I tend to get carried away... I usually just delete everything I type in other posts. This needed to be said, though, especially since everybody who already has said it is being ignored. Next time someone begs you for a rare, tell them off Nicely, of course... lol...
    Olivia1 Fogmeadow
    Leader of <THE FUN BEGINS HERE>
    Siggie made on pizap.com

blackwidow44 is offline Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by blackwidow44 View Post
    I agree. I mean, one of my two best FR friends has rares but doesn't even wear them. She only wears coin shop clothes, but I don't care. It's your choice what to wear, but it doesn't HAVE to be rare. I give all my rares to just one of my characters, and I'm not embarrassed on my other ones. I certainly do NOT beg for rares. I get them if I get them and I'm happy. I don't brag if I do or throw a fit if I don't. People deleted me just because I didn't give them any rares! I'm not upset, though, because I realize if they delete you for just that, they aren't even friends. Certainly not people I'll miss. I especially don't miss them because they'd bother me every second I'm on. Anyway, my friend who only wears coin shop clothes never begged me or whined about not having rares. Those are the kinds of friends I will give rares to. I've given her a few pieces of clothing, but she never wears them. I don't care, because she's a good friend and she knows it's the thought that counts. It shows me how unselfish she is. One day, I opened the Blackspore chest. It glitched and gave me an extra pair of gloves. She was the only one who didn't beg for them when I told her about it. She was happy for me. I asked her if she wanted them, and she was so happy about it. She was appreciative of it. THAT's what a true friend is. Please, if anybody out there begs for rares or can't live without them, throws a fit or bugs someone for them all day, don't. It's very annoying, and most importantly, very rude.

Golly, that was like the third speech I've done in my life. Rofl... I tend to get carried away... I usually just delete everything I type in other posts. This needed to be said, though, especially since everybody who already has said it is being ignored. Next time someone begs you for a rare, tell them off Nicely, of course... lol...
    By the way, when I gave her the gloves, she put them on and has never taken them off since then!
    Olivia1 Fogmeadow
    Leader of <THE FUN BEGINS HERE>
    Siggie made on pizap.com

Yoshinator is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by blackwidow44 View Post

Audience: *Everyone in the audience claps and cries of this beautiful speech and throws roses at Blackwidow44* *Blackwidow44 is voted PRESIDENT*

1st Generation Free Realmer
    3rd Generation Insider

Miss Morose is offline Master Gamer

I agree, I hardly get online anymore because of this. I was always getting into fights with people about clothes. . . So I logged off, and was amazed I didn't have someone come up to me and swear me out for a pair of non-tradeable shoes, in reality. Don't get me wrong, I loved Free Realms, and still do. I just hate what it's become, a place where kids feel the need to swear excessively because their mother isn't watching.

I can see how going to the Mall, and getting a new sweater that really makes your eyes pop feels nice . . . But pixels on a screen? Clothes your never going to see outside of these virtual realms, are worth risking your account because you just NEED to swear someone out because they have a shirt you want? I don't see it.

I have a nice group of friends in the Realms, never met any of them in reality. None of them ever ask for 'rares' or any clothes. Sometimes they might ask how they can get it themselves. . What terribly boring quest they'll have to do to get the pants they wanted, or how many coins they'll have to save up to afford any of the crazy expensive clothes sold at Seaside. I love them all to death, and just wish the Realms had more people like them.

When I first started playing Free Realms, I met new and friendly people through mini games, guilds and LOADS of brawling. Now I meet people through trading anything from shoes, shirts, pants, hats, shoes and anything else you can wear in that game. Point is, I miss it when you used to meet people by walking up and asking them, "Hey, me and my friend here are looking for a Medic to go through Forest Troll Fort with, wanna come?" Now it seems you meet someone, then worry for the next five minutes of talking to see if they'll mention clothing or 'rares'. . .

I hate what's happened to this game, it's not like it used to be, and it's hardly an excuse for a community! Something I used to be so obsessed with, I'm now taking pride in the fact I no longer have to deal with everyday. Sure, I can get online whenever I want. . . Thing is, I don't want to anymore. And it sure isn't SOE's fault this time, it's some of the players!

*Sorry for the mini rant, you have just struck a very passionate string. I had to cut myself off from typing any more. . . Goodness knows I would have gone forever! x]
    Last edited by Miss Morose; 03-16-2012 at 12:17 AM.
    jtiemann likes this.
    Morose: Having a withdrawn gloomy personality.
    IGN: Heather Mistblade

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

Like how Kim/Kimberly says 'You can't wear that shirt! It has a skull! I'm telling!' ? I have issues with people in my class,and I agree- That's why I mostly stay in my house and usually go on servers with no people (or LESS people)
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

P.s. One time,a person came up to me and traded and gave me an entire Brairwood Treasure Chest set (well it was PURPLE) And she said ' (: You deserve it ' and I said 'how?' then she said 'you're not a begger' than she teleported away. Or as I say ''dissappeared''
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

I do not own a lot of rares, but I own some things I seldom wear due to all the begging I encounter when I do so. It takes the fun out of owning the item when useing it draws so much unwanted attention.

There are two other related things that bother me even more though.

I feel for non members that are limited by how much they can participate, but they do not seem to understand that members only quest items are limited to one per character, or sometimes one per account. I am not overly attached to my Sugar Zinger, I simply can not replace it if I trade the one I have. Why does that make me the bad guy?

What bothers me even more is when members bug me for quest items that they should know are limited, or could earn for themselves.
    A member asked me for my beret the other day. When I declined to give it, she offered to buy it. I told her that she could get one from farming to which she replied "I don't do that, farming is boreing." News Flash! I also think farming is boreing. I only do it to earn coin and get the wheel rewards. What's the point of playing this game if you don't play?
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast