Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Default FRI Guild <Insiders>

Hey guys if your not a FRI guild member this is a post for you....
    Ok well i sent a post they didnt answer ik there aint a time limit but either Ashley Preciousfable (Administrator) rejected or its just taking a while
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well enough about me, tell me your IGN and maybe we could be friends in FR

Keep this in mind, My IGN is Rachael Bearforce......

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: FRI Guild <Insiders>

You don't meet requirements to join the guild. I don't know whether they send rejection PMs, they may or may not have seen your application yet. However, you don't have 50 helpful posts, so you can't be accepted quite yet. Don't give up though! Those posts will fly by (:

I don't play FR anymore, but I'm still in the guild because I haven't been kicked out as far as I know xD My IGN was Claire Faithblossoms. Nice to meet you!
    Last edited by Princess Claire; 08-09-2012 at 09:50 PM.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Default Re: FRI Guild <Insiders>

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Claire View Post
    You don't meet requirements to join the guild. I don't know whether they send rejection PMs, they may or may not have seen your application yet. However, you don't have 50 helpful posts, so you can't be accepted quite yet. Don't give up though! Those posts will fly by (:

I don't play FR anymore, but I'm still in the guild because I haven't been kicked out as far as I know xD My IGN was Claire Faithblossoms. Nice to meet you!
    Thanks and i agree with your signature, i will be trying hard for the application