Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title: FRAA.

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

Default FRAA.

Free Realms Addicts Anonymous lol. I am one, and I know many other people are too.
    So how about we come up with ways to help stop our Addictions?
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

RedCardinal14 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: FRAA.

My way:
    1. Find a new thing today instead of staying on the computer.
    2. I am warning you that your eyesight can be damage from looking at the computer for to long
    3.Umm

signature made by ninjablade2000.

Is this suppossed to be like an AA for FR? Well, I think we should talk about our experiences first.
    Bananas are awesome. Bananas are yellow. Since, yellow is a banana's color and bananas are awesome, yellow is awesome.

angelicaldream is offline Pro Gamer

But I'm not addicted to FreeRealms! *gets "yeah right" looks from everyone who knows me in real life*

Err . . . I mean . . . well, so what if I am? It's harmless! I don't need help! *deliberately doesn't look at anyone as I type this*
    Read the second issue of the Free Realms Newspaper!
    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ad.php?t=24163

gigatomboy is offline Master Gamer

Uh... hi i'm Genisis Darkwoods (aka- gigatomboy) and I'm an addict and will spend all day fantasizing about what i'm gonna do on fr! lol
    { I'm part of BLUE THORN GUILD}{Also the owner of the btg}

Draw! I luv to draw and will spend an hour or so drawing random stuff... like dragons or archers or whatevah! Manga style! And yeah, I drew my siggy!

lol- watevah... idk

Or read... I have a TON of book suggestions... most of them fantasy! lol smiley face
    Last edited by gigatomboy; 03-09-2010 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

You won't find me on FreeRealms anymore. If you want to meet me in Mabinogi, my IGN is Svanett & I'm on server Alexina.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Copperflare View Post
    Is this suppossed to be like an AA for FR? Well, I think we should talk about our experiences first.
    Yes, and good idea. Also introduce yourself please, and I'll be putting up the group soon lol.

I'm Aaron Esko, and I'm a Free Realms Addict. I used to play 24-7(well whenever I could) and sometimes on the weekend I wouldn't even leave the house ONCE. Now I try to play guitar, soccer, street hockey, and hang out with my friends more. I also like writing more for my novel.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

I'm not addicted anymore, but I used to be. I'll join in to help you guys.

I'm Jonathan Copperflare. I'm not really a Free Realms Addict anymore, but I once was. When I was addicted, it took a huge toll for me. My grades went down, my social level went down, I didn't spend time with my friends, and almost everything that could go wrong did go wrong. My goal is to take you through my journey and to bring you to the end..........the end of my addiction.
    Bananas are awesome. Bananas are yellow. Since, yellow is a banana's color and bananas are awesome, yellow is awesome.

Or anyone's addiction, for that matter.

In a way, you could consider this group/thread a joke, but it's actually quite serious. I just want to help people out, and not have their lives ruined by a virtual world (even though Free Realms is the best MMORPG ever).

Oh, the group is now up.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

I'm not taking this as a joke. angelicaldream seems to though. I really want to help out people. I don't want anybody to go through what I went to.

I know, I'm just saying that for everyone lol. But if there are people interested in a less serious, more comical thread about Free Realms Addicts (which I personally enjoy lol), check out the "You Know Your Addicted To Free Realms When..." thread.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast