Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mommaB is offline Explorer

Default Finally it's Friday the 26th Chat thread!

Good morning !!!!!!!!!!!

no fact today. sorry...
    I hope everyone that has a test today aces it! I also hope you all get NO Homework today!
    and I hope you all have a Fantastic Friday!

COWS4YOU is offline I am COWS hear me moo

Default Re: Finally it's Friday the 26th Chat thread!

aww thanks Mommab. I hope you have a fantastic friday too. I will try

AquaF1re Guest

I have a health test about the circulatory system. It seams REALLY easy! All it is, is just matching, fill-in the blank, and multiple choice!

mommaB is offline Explorer

well, I wish you the best with it AquaF1re!

born_2_shop Guest

Hey guys , I don't know if you remember or not but I had that huge history test yesterday , I think i did good , but it was tough :p
    Anyways, HAPPY FRIDAY How are all you guys doing today?

DKMagoo3 Guest

TGIF!!!

Today was one of the most exciting/happening days yet!

First of all, it was spirit week this week, and today was Pajama day Everyone dressed up and it was soo relaxing! We didn't have too much to do in our classes either....only one test, which turned out to be easy

And in Social Studies/History, we have to do current events, and we get newspapers delivered to our classroom. The Jets sponsor us, so their free. Today, we found out that our classes were chosen by them to get this awesome contest/chance. One kid from our classes will be chosen out of a hat. They will get to go to one of the games and will get Press Box Seats Then they will get a tour of the field and will get to meet the Players! They will also get to interview them, and it will be published in the Star Ledger And I just happen to be one of the biggest Jets fans in the grade

And then, although this isn't exciting, it added to everything that was happened, these two guys got in school suspension. They both got in a fight and one of them was doing some other things.

The day flew by, and now I just get to relax, because it's raining and my soccer was cancelled

catlover15 Guest

I had a math test today! i hope i ace it!

DracoMalfoyLuv Guest

Hey! I have no homework! I can't wait for our bus driver to come back. We have the really, really mean old lady sub. We have a horrible bus. No radio, no heater, no nothing! We are getting one with a radio, and a heater soon! I can't wait!

Garrett Guest

Hi Everyone!

Has anyone gotten all the candy on CP? And the Scarf?

Dubbers Guest

I'm having 3 freaking tests on tuesday!! THREE!! ALL ON THE SAME DAY!! Ah, I need to study, I have a epellation, and 2 science humaine tests!! UGH! He said their not hard. I need to study my provinces in canada!! :d

♥ -Dubbers- ♥

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast