Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    COWS4YOU is offline I am COWS hear me moo

Default February Chat Thread~ 6 More Weeks of Winter

Gotta love that groundhog, Phil. February is a short month and it can also be a busy one with Valentine's Day, then President's Day. Are you ready to enjoy 6 more weeks of Winter? I love winter so count me in.
    EAT MOR CHIKIN

Flablo is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: February Chat Thread~ 6 More Weeks of Winter

NO WAY!!

I'd prefer winter to be over, thanks :3

I can't stand winter, actually! I love the Summer! as long as theres no Ice, I can go swimming, and I can go outside without a jacket on, I'm good!

more cinnamon hearts plox. we're almost out and Its not even valentines day yet! ( and we got a huge container.. ) we need more.

We don't celebrate Presidents day, (because we're Canadian, of course) and I don't really celebrate valentines day. x)

But thats just me.
    "You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you."
    -Dale Carnegie

I love winter!

Flablo: You can have that summer heat and humidity and the bugs. Swimming is fun yes. I live at the pool during the summer.

ryan♥: glad you joined us, what is your favorite part about winter?
    EAT MOR CHIKIN

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

I love winter, but i'm getting weary of it this year. I can't get warm. lol I've been staying covered up and reading alot!

Ohh, I do hope we get lots of humidity on this end! That'll be great for the tank. I really want some more heat In there too, its -almost- In optimum. after I get the lid, I might debate purchasing a 3rd lamp for the winter time. (and the iso when needed).. but i deff. need some more eco earth as soon as possible.

so, not much has been going on lately but scooter switched shells recently! so that makes me around 11 shell switches or so. I'm up to 19 hermit crabs! geez, thats a lot. xD

I think the snow is starting to melt! <333
    "You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you."
    -Dale Carnegie

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Ok Valentines Day is tomorrow. Anyone have special plans? We're going to dinner at our church. The Youth Group is having a Valentines dinner. I always enjoy it.

(i hope someone gives me some candy)

LOL, Roselake, candy. I will gladly pass on the candy. My hooves are crossed for you so that you can get some candy today. Your dinner sounds real nice. Dinner, hmmm.. not sure what I am having yet. I never think about dinner this early. Usually a few hours before I will think about it. Just another day for me, no big plans.

Flablo: thought of this. When the weather is nice can you take your crabs outside and let them stretch their legs in the grass? and if they come across a roly poly, well, added bonus

Happy Valentine's Day you guys
    EAT MOR CHIKIN

Quote Originally Posted by COWS4YOU View Post
    Flablo: thought of this. When the weather is nice can you take your crabs outside and let them stretch their legs in the grass? and if they come across a roly poly, well, added bonus

Happy Valentine's Day you guys
    Hmm, actually, I think If I got a nice fine playpen and did a head count often, they MIGHT be able too, but I'm not positive. :/

I could get an animal play pen, maybe. but I can't let them escape. :crazy2:

Happy Valentine's day.

-Dale Carnegie

King Hoopla Guest

I'm the only member on here now.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast