Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    blubbleslatte Guest

Default Feb. The 3rd Chat Thread!

Hey Whats up? Lets do alot of chatting! First lets start off with every post has to be "Blubbleslatte is the best!" JUST KIDDING!!!! Nah, just start chatting.

PS. Back To school tomorrow
    PSS. Sorry to remind you
    PSSS. Patriots or Giants?
    PSSSS. Having a superbowl party?

Ellen Guest

Default Re: Feb. The 3rd Chat Thread!

I don't celebrate the super bowl

Rowan Guest

Oh I'm torn!! I love Tom Brady but Eli Manning really needs to win a superbowl to be up there with his brother Peyton! If NY Giants were called the NJ Giants where they play in the Meadowlands I would be a Giants fannatic!

For this one I think I might have to go with the underdog.

Brats, ribs, pulled pork and lots of shouting men at my house tonight........it might be scary - I'll have to slip into another quiet room LOL.

blubbleslatte Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    Oh I'm torn!! I love Tom Brady but Eli Manning really needs to win a superbowl to be up there with his brother Peyton! If NY Giants were called the NJ Giants where they play in the Meadowlands I would be a Giants fannatic!

For this one I think I might have to go with the underdog.

Brats, ribs, pulled pork and lots of shouting men at my house tonight........it might be scary - I'll have to slip into another quiet room LOL.
    HA HA! Thats funny though! Bratz? I want the Patriots to win. They won every game and it would be nice if they won all the games. Eli Manning is good.

Rowan Guest

Brats - short for bratwurst, it's a german sausage, goes good on a roll.

I think I might have to go with the Pats! Well I'm so indecisive about this game. I'll probably cheer for them both and everyone will look at me funny

Gee, looks like we're Annie's mac&cheese buddies and now football buddies too.

Rowan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    I don't celebrate the super bowl
    I didn't when I was younger either Ellen, I did everything I could to avoid football when my parents watched. I used to watch the superbowl just for the commercials, now I'm interested in it since I played fantasy football with the girls at work (so we could understand the husbands

glamorousgirl Guest

Hey everyone! Wazzup?

Ellen Guest

I think the Jets should win, and I don't even know who they are!

glamorousgirl Guest

And then why do you think they should win??

blubbleslatte Guest

LOL! Heres a link to a shttp://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7694727857225343370&q=Heaven+911&total=547&start=0&num=10&so=0&ty pe=search&plindex=1ad viedo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast