Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Favorite Commercials!

Hey everyone! I was watching TV a few days ago and I saw an add I love. That got me thinking. What is YOOOOOOUR favorite commercial? Heres mine!

Narrator: Can Geico reeeeally save you 15% or more on car insurence? Are army sargents good therapists?

Sad Dude: And - sniffle- I think thats why yellow makes me sad.
    Army Sarge/ therapist: Ahh.... Know what makes me sad? YOU DO! WHY DONT WE JUST CHUG ON DOWN TO MAMBY PAMBY LAND AND GET YOU SOME SELF CONFIDENCE YOU JACK WAGON!!!!
    Army Sarge/ Therapist: Tissue? ( Sad dude nods and the Army Sarge. throws the box at him)

So whats your favorite commercial? If yours is a local commercial, please dont say the name of the city or state your in, even if its in the commercial. So if its for The state/city your in diner, dont say the name please. So? What is it?

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Pandamonaeus is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Favorite Commercials!

Hmm, hard to say. The most memorable one would have to be this year's Volkswagen Commercial with the little Darth Vader (so cute!)

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫
    *PLEASE send me a message if you are selling me things, as I never remember to check back.*

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

ROFL ! I was pretty young but I still remember this one of a mom and her two kids coming back from the grocery store... carrying in the bags to the home and as they were setting the bags out on the table they pulled out a thing of Orange Juice that had a picture of a sun on it... And the sun jumped out onto the table from the carton front and it was this cartoon sun saying in a real high pitch voice.. " Hey I'm full of vitamin C " and it went on.. In the mean while the kids and the mom were completely terrified of this animated sun running around on their kitchen table and they start screaming and running out of the kitchen like in a horror movie...and they're running into the living room and halfway out of the kitchen the mom falls down and the kids look back at her screaming "Mom ! " and the mom yells back at them to " Run ! Keep Running ! " And the sun is still just skipping on the table saying something in its real high pitched voice... And then I think it just cut out.. I don't know how it ended but I remember seeing it and it was about Orange Juice XD
    Playing DCUO now

Pandamonaeus is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Soulreaper View Post
    ROFL ! I was pretty young but I still remember this one of a mom and her two kids coming back from the grocery store... carrying in the bags to the home and as they were setting the bags out on the table they pulled out a thing of Orange Juice that had a picture of a sun on it... And the sun jumped out onto the table from the carton front and it was this cartoon sun saying in a real high pitch voice.. " Hey I'm full of vitamin C " and it went on.. In the mean while the kids and the mom were completely terrified of this animated sun running around on their kitchen table and they start screaming and running out of the kitchen like in a horror movie...and they're running into the living room and halfway out of the kitchen the mom falls down and the kids look back at her screaming "Mom ! " and the mom yells back at them to " Run ! Keep Running ! " And the sun is still just skipping on the table saying something in its real high pitched voice... And then I think it just cut out.. I don't know how it ended but I remember seeing it and it was about Orange Juice XD

Best way to get kids to do anything <.< terrorize. People from that company have REALLY got that down, haha.

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫
    *PLEASE send me a message if you are selling me things, as I never remember to check back.*