Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title: Favorite car?

ericx123 is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon2 Favorite car?

I was just wonderin...whats everyones favorite car? Mines-actually, I have a lot.
    No more Mr. Nice guy.

Dust flows shower onto the rain drops from the sky to the heavy river the sins of the unknown have now forgotten what it would be like to be living on such an island of serenity...

That the others have forgotten to feel. The undivided attention that the place of holiness can't get is that it's over come by the power to live inside itself beyond the dark shadows of those slayers, us and friends will fight the good fight...

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Favorite car?

1967 Mustang GT 500

=P

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

Ooooh thats a good car
    No more Mr. Nice guy.

Dust flows shower onto the rain drops from the sky to the heavy river the sins of the unknown have now forgotten what it would be like to be living on such an island of serenity...

That the others have forgotten to feel. The undivided attention that the place of holiness can't get is that it's over come by the power to live inside itself beyond the dark shadows of those slayers, us and friends will fight the good fight...

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

=) my second favorite would have to be the original camaro in Transformers.. NOT the new one the old one i cant think of the year though lol.. i would looove to get me one just like it.. the new one aint bad either but the old one takes the cake =)

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

Stephan Salvatore is offline Master Gamer

Audi lol..............
    Q5
    "Stephan Salvatore" 'Sta f n Sal va' tore' - noun -<Insider> Vampire Pixie Male since 1864, who was born with necromantic abilities. Also gets buried in holes. He is often misunderstood, and portrayed as a blood-sucking beast. (Even though he isn't.) He may randomly bite you, but do not be scared."

wildguy108 is offline Explorer

Icon7 Re: Favorite car?

buggati something like that is 1.5 mill : Its the fastes car vroom vroom

Its called the Buggati Veyron
    No more Mr. Nice guy.

tismon is offline Master Gamer

My favorite as younger was the plymoth prowler, but a lot of that came from the show Nightman.
    Now days I don't really have one. Though anything with cutting edge technology (or at least near new tech) always peaks my interest. I'd never buy one, but the Tesla Roadster and Volt are decent attempts (long way to go though).

Agreed, I think the Nissan GTR is really advanced.
    No more Mr. Nice guy.

moyinator is offline Master Gamer

I LIKE CARS
    Shut up and eat your pie.
    All lead you to epicness.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast