Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Title: Extremely depressed...

Calvin Energyflare is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Extremely depressed...

I don't know how to put this in light terms. I have no idea where this goes on this forum, and it might be deleted, but im just gonna throw it out there. I am really depressed and might be taking some time off of this forum because my friend died about 2 weeks ago... he was a pretty cool friend and a good guy. He finished his finals, there was an incoming storm, he wanted to go check it out and he drowned when he slipped off a rock during the storm. He loved nature and he died doing what he loved. The thing that made it worse was that around this time last year, I had 2 other friends who died in a plane crash. I lost 3 friends in 1 year. I know loss is difficult to cope with, but this is very depressing, especially when you are very close to your friends. Every time a summer comes around, I cant anybody "See you next year!" because thats what I told my friends before they passed away. They will be forever in my heart
    R.I.P my friends, you are in a safer place now.
    IGN: Çalvin

The Saiyan Prince

Flamey is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Extremely depressed...

Wow that's tough, I wouldn't know what you're going through because I never lost a friend my whole life and I hope I never do. Hope you feel better, I suggest doing something that relaxes you or find someone to talk to when you need to.

DespicableDani is offline Master Gamer

That's terrible Calvin, I'm so sorry for your losses. Perhaps you could find someone to talk too?
    Taking a break from the forum isn't a bad idea either, just keep busy to take your mind off things.
    My adventure ends here.

Thanks guys.

The Saiyan Prince

Kayopuro is offline Master Gamer

I am so sorry to hear that.

I think time off this forum would be good, just try to think about positive things. Maybe join some clubs/groups to clear your mind a bit.

This might've been for the best of you since now you know firsthand that any day can be your last. When my mum passed away I figured that out.
    God sometimes stops the storm, but sometimes he just gives us happiness to get through it yourself. He had a plan, and they will be remembered.

If you need anyone to talk to, I would love to help since I have experience with this and I would love to do this as my job in the future.
    Last edited by Kayopuro; 07-03-2013 at 12:18 PM.
    Sarah Noblemind likes this.

This ends on a good note.

People online: 1
    Bots online: 4,349

Sunzia is offline Master Gamer

Sad, i never really had a friend you know die, but a friend moved and it felt like she died, just, i would be said for a week and then, move on. You cant changed what happened can you? If it was someone really close its going to be like a month to get over them, but Move Along, (Move along is a song) Hope you feel better, if you need anyone to talk to you can talk to me.
    Thanks for the memories!

Overlord Joshua is offline Master Gamer

I almost cried... D'X

No-L GamingTV~
    PM or VM me if your interested in my channel. I got 2 subs and 6 videos.

Fox
    Fox is offline Explorer

I'm really sorry Calvin :/ I will be keeping you in my prayers.

It's not easy loosing someone close to you, and it will take time, but you will get through this. I do hope you start feeling better soon.

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

I'm sorry for your loses, Calvin. I've never lost anyone very close to me before so I can't imagine how you feel.

I would recommend calling a Depression hotline if you don't have anyone to talk to anymore because depression is something to take very seriously. It can lead to other thoughts and such that aren't very good for you.
    Sarah Noblemind likes this.

Thanks for the thoughts guys. You know, its funny, when you are hearing about this stuff on TV you are like dang, I feel bad for the guy and my prayers are with his family but you don't feel it too bad. But when it happens to YOU, oh man it hits hard. Its like the world collapsed cause you remember "Hey, i just saw that guy a few days ago and now he's gone..."
    This comes from experience. I try to convince myself that this wont get better, but it will. Life goes on, death is 100% a part of life. There is no life without death. So now I guess it is true... the good die young.

The Saiyan Prince

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast