Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Dark Satin is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Everything You Want

This is just to talk about ANYTHING you want to as long as its about Free Realms. Tell stories, poke someone, eat, shop, trade, do anything! I just want to waste my time. ROFL Turn that frown upside down! Please enjoy. And most of all have fun! And please, sign up to join my guild! I provide no picture of my character due to the fact I am mysterious......my guild is an all girls guild. I provide ostlu everything my guild needs. I will be posting alot on this. (I am very forgetful) Please have a seat, if anyone annoys you my shovel is in the back shed. And in the game, my face litterally looks like the following smiling because of dolly make up. ROFL It looks like Jig Saw's little puppet. Now lets have a great time shall we? I am about to turn Panda. Tada! Just have fun.
    "If I were sane, my body would be an empty shell, all life void. Eyes soulless and cold."

Icon12 Re: Everything You Want

I knew I'd forget something, I want people to visit me when I am online! I will recieve the friend requests, just add Dark Satin and when you see me on, tell me your are from FRI and I will be happy! I feel so alone!Oh an icecream pop! I feel better now. XD Here is a gift from me to you. Yes well its just an emote icon thingy what ever its called, but I am bored. Just keep me busy! I am open for message here on this forum! Refreshing every second.
    "If I were sane, my body would be an empty shell, all life void. Eyes soulless and cold."

Default Re: Everything You Want

I thought I caught some one here but I didn't! Come on someone say something! XD

kamwhite is offline Newbie Explorer

I've got everything I've ever needed, personal laptop, iPhone, TV, a dog.

Maxprodata Maxprodata

Thats nice KamWhite... WHY ARE YOU POSTING IN ALL OF MY THREADS! AHHH! XD